Off Topic Landfill 4

Koons used to sell direct and LC used a different DC dealer that was bad but no where near this bad where they are committing fraud against buyers. Then after LC moved to Koons

2 Likes

It’s their choice, but the rub is really that LC gets to keep half, because the terms are written in such a way to allow for this, which seems, well…there’s what you can do and what you should do

1 Like

I suspect all kinds of nonsense when all the Hellcats that have been ordered through Koons finally arrive. I am not sure when sold order protection needs to be done, but they seemed to have no clue about it when I asked last week. If it is not done automatically, I think some people are going to be in for a big surprise.

2 Likes

It’s time to find some new lease deals down to one car with my wife now after the last sale. But nothing is worth it at the moment probably wont be for awhile.

Hell yeah I wanna order a 60k car for $5xx a month when Honda civics are going for the same price.

4 Likes

How many names do you order cars under? Lol

5 Likes

Its a family business

13 Likes

Elon is pretty loud :joy:. But I guess after the 1 billion mark, you can be as loud as you want

1 Like

You should be getting your full broker fee. That’s bs. It isn’t like your credit 400. You are being too nice.

He just shared that he got refunded for the full broker fee …

3 Likes

Same i cosigned on 2 4XE’s and sandblast trx, with the corvette in my name. There were a few days when i was responsible for almost half a mil in cars. Only got asked for income verification on the TRX cosign which was the most recent.

6 Likes

LOL!
you slept good at night?
cause i didnt sleep good til i dumped them

yea i am not worried about it, scared money dont make no money

11 Likes

:goat:

Where’s the trx right now?

1 Like

the sandblast is sitting in the dealers lot awaiting shipper

3 Likes

So true, unfortunately

i am clearly hanging out in the wrong section of this forum

3 Likes

Papi. Like Vin, just this weekend I had over 400k in car leverage. If no stripper, what is the point.

Guess inflation is catching up to brokers as well. 600 now?

They are the only ones doing money now! :moneybag: