Random Jeep chatter

Ctrl-Alt-Del

9 Likes

Yeah lol, that is exactly what I was thinking. The timing of that most likely is not going to go like one would assume. I would put money on it.

Savage Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

True, but luckily not dealing with great distance. I’d wait till truck is on the road before requesting the uber.

Yeah and I mean I’ll be tracking their movement and leaving based on that. Once I see them at 45 minutes and under then I’ll actually leave myself. Basically just hedge that nothing catastrophic will happen. If stuff goes downhill I’ll just rent a U-Haul in this small town. I already reserved the van online just in case this morning.

Looking to start a program for the LH Fam.

Wheel and Tire protection at any point in time for cars less than 10 years old.

Can you guys poll?

1 Like

Chapman has ignored all 3 emails i’ve sent them last week regarding where the hell my plates are. Boutta call them today.

They about to ignore your calls too :sob::sob::sob:

When I emailed their title lady she replied within the hour no games with her
Everyone else tho :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

I did email their title lady, lmao

Patty is on vacation this week.

1 Like

Nice. That’s pretty high amount for dealer to accept on credit card.

Did you make sure all the fuses and relays are seated in the fuse box? Sounds like it might be that issue which is super common.

Lol. Are you in college Station or Killeen? I would talk to the driver and tell him to bring it to you for an additional $100 as mentioned here before.

Thanks. I went with the Missouri License & Title route. It was only $40 and would save me at least 3 hours of visits to the county offices and the DMV.

1 Like

my window sticker that printed today also says this “Premium McKinley trimmed sats” - anyone hear anymore details? the one I got back in Feb said “Leather Trimmed Seats with “Sahara” Logo”

High Velocity yellow?
My local dealer got this in today. It’s not the 4xe though

2 Likes

Check your PM

7 Likes

interesting. does it matter if the different names are under the same address? got another person in the household who is interested in 1 or 2.

My wife and I have both ordered multiple vehicles this year using our regular name and address.

2 Likes