Random Jeep chatter

Did you make sure all the fuses and relays are seated in the fuse box? Sounds like it might be that issue which is super common.

Lol. Are you in college Station or Killeen? I would talk to the driver and tell him to bring it to you for an additional $100 as mentioned here before.

Thanks. I went with the Missouri License & Title route. It was only $40 and would save me at least 3 hours of visits to the county offices and the DMV.

1 Like

my window sticker that printed today also says this “Premium McKinley trimmed sats” - anyone hear anymore details? the one I got back in Feb said “Leather Trimmed Seats with “Sahara” Logo”

High Velocity yellow?
My local dealer got this in today. It’s not the 4xe though

2 Likes

Check your PM

7 Likes

interesting. does it matter if the different names are under the same address? got another person in the household who is interested in 1 or 2.

My wife and I have both ordered multiple vehicles this year using our regular name and address.

2 Likes

It depends on dealer. Order with different phone number, email. Otherwise stellantis automatically can flag you and pull car from under you. Meaning they will give the ordeing dealer your car without poc having your name on it.

Local dealership came through with a fast appointment, diagnostic, and battery swap. Thanks for helping out

Glad to hear it worked out. There has definitely been an increase in issues lately popping up in the jeep groups of 12v battery failures, with many being very early on.

What’s your recommended cold tire pressure for a Sahara for everyday city driving in southern California- i.e, no rain, sleet, snow.

I run mine at 34 psi

Interesting. mine are all set from delivery in the high 30’s low 40’s. wonder if that’s contributing to my choppy drive.

They bump the pressure way up during transport and dealers often neglect to lower it.

jesus thats way higher than anything i’ve seen. so you run below the factory setting? do you find this improves the drive quality?

Any recommendations for a reliable/reasonable transport company from LA dealer to NE Florida?

@Clutch’s guy was top notch