Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

I’ve got a base truck that should be there any day now. Let’s see what experience I get lol

2 Likes

I wanna know the experience

I’ll update here. They’ve been pleasant through the ordering process but obviously that’s not where problems arise, lol

4 Likes

lmao fuck Farrish

4 Likes

I’ve dealt with many CDJR dealers over the past few years and they were by far the most incompetent of the bunch.

2 Likes

When did you get your 392 from them? Seems like things changed quickly with them in august or September of 2022.

This was all done in December 2022.

Some guys have all the luck :four_leaf_clover:

OR they started getting shit from stelantis for sold orders not going to the customer who ordered them from all the games earlier in the year by December and decided to play ball again

My 23 black level 1 just landed and msrp is showing $90,455. Insane.

3 Likes

My base is 86995. Actually insane :joy: price locked at 81.5 tho :partying_face:

3 Likes

Yeah I have base 86k coming I ordered for 71+tax, I wonder if close to msrp is still achievable for a flip?

1 Like

Prob not the new msrp but i’d imagine you could get close to the pre price increase msrp. 82ish

2 Likes

Wait until they take 4 months to register the Jeep LoL. But if sold on temps , then you good.

You know me, you know my work.

4 Likes

More info and an image of the crashed TRX. Looks like it was a black unit that was smashed into the access control gate.

“ITS A CELEBRATION”

-Rick James

Truck is moving at a blistering pace. Ordered 1/4, and entered D1 yesterday (maybe earlier, I’m just going off an email.)

Projected completion/ship date is 2/12/23.

Anyone else experiencing this quick a turnaround?

2 Likes

The timelines can be fairly aggressive if the “right” options are chosen. What is your build?

Base.

10char

If it’s a base with no options, I would say the odds are definitely in your favor.