Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Base models start at near 87k now it’s ridiculous. They need to take notes from tesla :joy:

I got one in with Granger right now. Base.

Very low expectations with this one.

Post price increase?

In terms of a flip or…?

I really wish stellantis would incentivise the TRX rates for us.

We would need to see a significant offering to make a TRX lease favorable. The rates are insane, in addition to the increasing MSRP’s.

2 Likes

Yes.

10Char

It’s crazy. It was around $400-500 in interest monthly.

1 Like

Undecided, but the family loves the truck so much, we would like to keep one.

Again, low expectations :sweat_smile:

Anything at this point. Even a $50 fuel card, haha.

1 Like

Yeah, it makes zero sense. Way too much “luxury tax” for what is being received IMO (in terms of leasing). A balloon or traditional finance would certainly be the way to go.

1 Like

Bingo. It’s the only reason the finance bit kinda made sense this time around. Again, we’ll see when the vehicle lands.

If there are incentives available, im throwing a pizza party for the regulars on the TRX thread :rofl:

2 Likes

if you’re not doing a lease on it, strongly suggest you not take it. paying full sales tax on it will make it a loss.

1 Like

I agree, but I think several of us are talking about keeping one…

1 Like

A base ordered pre price in a monthly tax state should be just fine, i’d assume? I also have no pulse on the market so

granger doesnt do out of state leases anymore. you’d be right otherwise, yes.

2 Likes

fwiw, if anyone is waiting on a truck from farrish, dont get your hopes up. that dealership is full of absolute morons. they’ll mess up absolutely everything

4 Likes

Good reminder for people. They haven’t done out of state leases for a long time.

I wouldn’t do business with farrish, regardless of the discount, period.

2 Likes

Honestly I had a great experience with Farrish did a 392 in a monthly tax state. Made 7k profit on a reign XR SOT, may be an outlier but I really had no bad things to say.