Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

probably got repo’d. Imagine financing a used truck over MSRP at 10% APR

2 Likes

that sounds terrible… what state // do you know which runner service they use?

coincidence it took 3 months and 3 months is chargeback period?

Registered this to MO. Don’t know what runner they used - they wouldn’t tell me and the title clerk is useless. You can get a quicker reply if give them a bad review on Google.

MO requires vehicle to be registered in 30 days or pay a penalty. DMV prefers if owner does it directly due to personal property tax verification, but Ourisman stated CCAP does not allow owners to register themselves which is lies.

@Petrem @Gearhead

Yeah this is all true — the runner is awful. They wouldn’t tell me who their runner is either . They finally sent out my NJ plates today and that’s after me chasing the title clerk almost daily for the last month. She was really useless.

Took about 2.5 months on mine. God knows how much longer had I not aggressively chased them.

That offer is really good. I just got quoted $82k for a Level 1 $85,xxx MSRP (but the current MSRP is $90,xxx). Could not get them to $88k. I will be reaching out to dealers in SoCal.

I used carfax “what’s your car worth” with about 20 dealers and blasted them with an email and pics after I received email from them. Bunch of dealers didn’t want anything to do with it but all it takes is one.

1 Like

Caught this on social media today.

Sorry if anyone was waiting for a white TRX :sweat_smile:

4 Likes
1 Like

I’ve read they leave the keys inside the vehicles. It’s happened multiple times you’d think by now they’d hide the keys :joy:

1 Like

Have a buddy that works for Chevy, he said the keys stay in the cars for the transport teams. Hiding them or even locking them up turns to more problems…keys disappearing, and slow downs for transport.

1 Like

That’s a weekly occurrence at the plants here. Just not every one makes headline news. They also don’t tell the employees it happened. Most of them have to be inside jobs

1 Like

Discovered the perfect place in the empty quarter to take a TRX

5 Likes

Welp, luckily that’s an option on the performance dash :joy:

Luckily my granite one is marked as “shipped” whatever that means… could still be in the yard right there or could be at the dealer, nobody knows

1 Like

Hopefully it wasn’t in the queue on the way out the night of the bust.

1 Like

per Granger, order banks closing soon
for 22 they never closed

is this it??

What’s granger offering on the 23’?

9500 base
11k level 2

No deposit

No lease out of state tho

Thanks, I feel there may be a stupid order placement happening tomorrow morning now. :saluting_face:

Are you sure the banks for the MY22 never closed? I feel like they did at one point, but I could very well be wrong. Too many dates to remember. :laughing:

I remember now
They closed but you were able to order a 23 at the same price so is that closing ? :joy: 5k cheaper

1 Like