Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

The issue is Stellantis and the fact that they have put nearly no money into recent R&D (on the matter). The Hellcat (cars) can be stolen by elementary students; they are ridiculously easy to steal. This is partly why Hellcat’s have high insurance premiums.

Watch some YouTube videos and prepare to be amazed.

Crazy how they didn’t do it yet. Possibly waiting to hit that 90 day mark to avoid chargeback.

Too many horror stories with them . Really disappointing dealership

2 Likes

Looks like their key fob is supplied by Continental. So basically the same tech as every other manufacturer. What makes Stellantis products particularly more vulnerable? I don’t know if other manufacturers add another layer of security, but I suspect the whole system is supplied turn-key by Continental?

Thanks. Went down the rabbit hole. The most amazing part was how all the videos invariably had a certain vibe. Now I want to take a shower.

Just as an FYI (I’m sure you guys already know:) they (Farrish) actively go through these threads and scope everyone out.

Speaking from experience in my dealing with them.

That busy at the shop, eh? Maybe we should employ them to fight spammers and bots on the forum…

Damn, how did they connect your user name to your real name?

Isn’t there a law that a dealership needs to register a car within 30 days?

no, but if they dont register it within a certain timeframe, technically, the bank can repo the car. in this case, i assume OP sold the car after the account had funded. his buyer effectively needs title to be able to sell the car. if the car isn’t titled, any sales that they make w it can be unwound. therefore, it’s in everyone’s best interest that the titling here is done.

nice

gonna give them a week to register it before changing my google 5 star review

I got a letter form State Farm that they would drop my insurance coverage if I didn’t register it by X date. This was for a Koons buy and they had it done a few weeks before the date.

I got that from Progressive yesterday on this TRX

Datapoint -
Sold base trx to local cjdr dealer for $82.5k
They listed it online for $89,992 and put it out front as a display
Sold in two weeks for $85,xxx

Truck only had 100 odd miles but given how other trx listings are sitting, I figured it would take them longer to sell it.

3 Likes

If anybody wants to sell in S Florida let me know. I might have a buyer for you.

How do you know how much they sold it for?

Went to the dealership to talk about why my payoff was not being reflected, saw the truck was nowhere on the lot. Simply asked the SM how much it sold for and he told me.

2023 TRX are beginning to be scheduled! Ship date of 12-8-2022 for me!

1 Like

Just unloaded my base for $82k also yesterday.

1 Like

what was the window sticker on it?