Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

I would love to know the name of the rep that raised his voice at you.

If y’all want a keepsake, Hallmark made a RAM 1500 Hemi one this year. Here’s a link from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3X24t75

3 Likes

As opposed to the clown fiesta at Farrish, deal with Dan Cummins was smooth as butter. Props to Miles at DC.

Loaded level 2 truck, 102.4k MSRP. Selling price of 88.5k. This one is staying on the driveway.

21 Likes

Beautiful spec.

1 Like

Hit The Woah Freaking Out GIF

12 Likes

I optioned it out and told myself this one’s the keeper. Didn’t even lease it to make sure there’s no meat on the bone.

On a side note, I just found out how much I hate rear mirror cameras. Maybe Stellantis sucks at it, but the angle of view is too narrow and the glare is god awful - it’s actually not useable in sunlight.

I like the TRX much better than the Hellcat. Feels much more solid and it doesn’t seem to want to kill me. May want a third kid so TRX wins in every aspect.

5 Likes

What do you do for work?

1 Like

I sell drugs.

9 Likes

are you hiring

7 Likes

This one is staying on the driveway

It wouldnt fit in the garage anyways

4 Likes

Until someone comes along and snatches it. :smiling_imp::rofl:

5 Likes

call me once you get the job, i’ve got a sale for you

3 Likes

Yea the Hellcat is fun but there’s 0 traction, the TRX definitely gets my vote. Nice build… Congrats!

3 Likes

I’ll probably end up with a TazerDT. Has a lockout feature which requires a pin otherwise it’ll disable the truck. I do live in a nice neighborhood, but I wouldn’t put it past people to follow me home.

With that color scheme, this will be you leaving the driveway every morning :joy:

denzel washington gun GIF by VIASAT3

3 Likes

I told farrish I sold my trx yesterday via email and asked them to actually register it. No response, what’s the likelihood Farrish registers it timely?

2 Likes

Seeing as you recently took delivery of the truck, and you flat out told them that you’ve already sold it… I wouldn’t expect a quick turnaround; you’ve announced that you’re a flipper. If anything, I would wager that you’ve just extended your wait time.

8 Likes

Yeah I don’t care anymore. Just funny to see them run up to VA state max of 3 paper plates

Honest question. How is car theft still a thing in 2022? Don’t these come with some sort of immobilizer? Asking for science, of course.

I don’t see how they’d care about that either cuz the vehicle has been sold.