Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

I don’t think 3 weeks is that bad. you can go to dmv the next day with the docs and walk away with a plate. vs having a dealer take care of it for your and between all the mailing and shipping of docs it’ll take at least 2 weeks anyway, so 1 week difference. I think gupton is great.

Nah no registration yet. But a friend of mine got her 4xe from them back in June and it took about 4 weeks. I’m hoping mine is about that… bc man this payment is :confounded::joy:

2 Likes

well, a friend ordered a month ago, still in C… Shouldn’t this move to D1 at least within a few weeks?

Lolol no.

You can wait many months before reaching D1 status.

ok, figured, thanks for input. I’ll just forget about it for the time being then if it’s like that.

If they ordered a month ago it’s probably a 2023, which aren’t being produced yet afaik (22s still being produced)

1 Like

Data point

Msrp $81,730 bed cover,paint only options

Sold today to local non cdjr dealer for $86,000 with 1200 miles on it.

12 Likes

Thats great, location?

Michigan
10 char

Oof that is good. My truck is supposed to land at dealer lot on 9/27 and then 2 more weeks to get it shipped I think so this is encouraging.

1 Like

It’s home, after a 680ish mile single day trip from Granger… In and out of the dealership in 20 minutes, easiest transaction ever (as long as the title work arrives in a timely manner). 13 mpg at 80 mph lol.

13 Likes

Congrats!
The want is real…

Congrats! That’s a solid offer! Do you have the title/registration in hand when selling and how long did it take to get them?

Thanks

No title or registration had the truck less than 2 weeks

3 Likes

Thanks for the info! Since the vehicle is sold to a non-cdjr dealer, I assume the vehicle is financed not leased, right? Last time when I tried to get some quotes for my leased 4xe, all non-cdjr dealers and majority of the cdjr dealers told me they can’t buy it because the title isn’t in my hand.

I can’t even get dealers to give me real quotes without going in. I don’t see how y’all are getting this done. Maybe I need to start checking further out the area.

Assuming it’s in perfect condition offer to send photos and that you’re just looking for an idea of a price. Subject to final inspection. I’d say most dealers are reasonable and will give you an idea.

1 Like

Always speak to an acquisition manager. Those answering phones are always from BDC and their only job is to bring in people to the store, they get paid that way

3 Likes

@harrydogyo @bilalfaruqi Right after I posted that, I called a Chevy dealer and spoke with the used car manager. He actually offered to give me a price without me even asking. He used my VIN and based his quote on the MMR. Thanks for the tips, I’m gonna try this way from now on!

4 Likes

TRX is on a truck as of yesterday morning due to Farrish!

C - Order Confirmed - 6/19/2022
D1 - Scheduled - 8/1/2022
E - In Production - 9/6/2022
KZ - Vehicle Built - 9/11/2022
KZM - Shipped - 9/12/2022
ETA - 9/22/2022 - 9/26/2022

Shipping pace is picking up it seems.

8 Likes