Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Thought it was for personal reference. Sorry.

Dealers will want that payoff letter.

Regardless, dealer cannot satisfy an account that isn’t FUNDED. C’mon guys.

1 Like

Went to a local autonation dealership (know a SM there) to get an idea of what they would offer on my incoming TRX with a VIN and maybe 100 miles in great condition. Guy said their system flags anything that isn’t registered so I guess I’ll need to wait until plates come in for an actual quote.

They shouldn’t care if it’s registered as long as it is titled in the seller’s name, no?

I honestly don’t know. Maybe someone who has gone through the process or knows autonation’s practices can chime in.

Can’t get title without registration in most states

Correct no way to pull a payoff (there technically isn’t one) without a funded deal

My truck has been in shipped status for a couple weeks, estimated delivery date is a few days away. From your recent experiences, is the estimated delivery date even close to accurate these days?

It’s not registered or titled.

A lot of places won’t put an offer on a car that doesn’t have a carfax (no reg).

1 Like

Mine showed up well before the estimated delivery date.

I signed August 31th, still not funded. @vinny does DGups submit the contracts right away?

Gupton is VERY backed up, 3-4 weeks. @vinny is excluded from this as he has his personal FI/Title/Funding manager working there.

4 Likes

I signed for a 4xe there on 9/9. Chrysler told me yesterday they hadn’t received any docs yet under my name.

For my friends last month it was about 20 days from signing to when she got registration docs sent (next day after funding supposedly)

This is true, they are not BSing you.

1 Like

I usually get Gupton accounts funded and registration documents before the temp tag expires. Most times it’s the week of the temp tag expiry. Gupton at their slowest is still better than being Koon’ed

8 Likes

What dealer are you guys ordering 23s from?

Your making me not want to pick up my order from them.

Mine showed an estimated delivery date on 9/22 and arrived at the dealer on 9/13.

I picked mine up from them on the 9/3 and I got my statement in the mail last night. I had a couple hiccups at delivery but one they resolved and the other is in the works. Honestly, I regret not ordering a Hellcat through them at the deadline. Outside of not doing a sign and drive, I don’t see a reason not to use them.

1 Like

That’s welcoming news. Thanks. Did they get you registered yet? The hiccup worth mentioning ? A lot of people make it seem doom and gloom with them.