Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

My crystal ball is broken

It’s real though yes.

Does anyone happen to have current auction numbers on 2022 TRX?

Tough because these numbers don’t tell us about packages / added features but here you go…

1 Like

Good to see that high mileage trucks are still pulling good numbers. Not many low mileage ones sold.

1 Like

Honestly I dont believe MMR price are attainable anymore. Best case 2-3 thousand below

Thank you.

118 and 112 for the sandblasts got @vinny excited i bet

Agreed. Some local auctions I attend in the northeast have seemed to be on lower end past couple of weeks.

I sold my base low mileage with no running boards for 86K to a dealer. This was about 10 days ago. That was in a high inventory environment. Let inventory continue to get lower and it will be easier to get good numebrs. No 2023’s rolling out yet so the 2022’s are still worth money.

5 Likes

There is no way to get a proper payoff if the deal has not been funded yet, right?
Signed 8/31….still waiting.

I sold to a local dealer on 9/2, they still haven’t paid the truck off, and I have a payment on 9/25. CCAP says I have to make the payment, and the dealer isn’t answering my calls or texts. What should I do? I have a signed bill of sale and the dealer’s check to me cashed

Make the payment and try to get it back from dealership

1 Like

for your credit scores sake, make the payment.

If they’re not too far go by in person (will take lots of time though). Otherwise, call from another number, or submit an inquiry to purchase something from them - you’ll get 1000 calls in 2 hours.

1 Like

If you make the payment Chrysler will cut the check for the overage back to you. Happened to me a few times.

6 Likes

The line item gross cap cost on your contract + $350 will be really close.

Only if dealer submitted payment to Chrysler already, they might’ve not or decided to reengage on the buyout

2 Likes

Bingo. CCAP will absolutely issue any overage IF the dealer honors their portion of the agreement.

2 Likes

Worst case you have a 10 day grace period if you want to wait a few more days. The dealer knows when the payoff is good till so they would have taken another payment from you if they knew it was going passed that date. But I’d be a little concerned if the dealer hasn’t paid it off in the next week.

Have you checked to see if it’s sitting on their lot? or sold?

I’m an hour from them for a couple weeks so can’t go check, ram app shows it sitting at a lot shared by enterprise and a different dealers repair shop tho

Not sure thats enough for a dealer