Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Nothing like sleeping in a trx :japanese_goblin:

1 Like

Yeah, I thought my TRX was fairly expensive at the timeā€¦the (combination of) numbers now is crazy. :skull_and_crossbones:

Seats fold up in the back lol

2 Likes

Jesus of ur thumbnail, I want my red Red already :frowning:

2 Likes

Speaking of Chapman they just texted me right now saying they dropped the ball and I have to sign again that I owe them the 2nd payment smh

Real late to the party, but is it still possible to place an order for a 22, and if so, how do Chapmanā€™s discounts compare to others for an absolute base model?

Thanks in advance!

Both LOL!!

How does this work exactly? Do you still lock in previous months numbers?

Signed the same numbers as last month

What was wrong exactly? Just want to be on the lookout :sweat_smile:

that the finance manager dropped the ball and they fired him after that and forgot about me

They just completely forgot to submit your paperwork?? Wow.

not the first timeā€¦

Lol happened to me in March. His mistake saved me the acquisition fee lol.

1 Like

His mistake got him fired now :rofl:

Is this DC wait until the deal funds policy just for outside financing they donā€™t run through their Finance Dept?

Did you finance or lease through DC or use your own financing?

He messed my paperwork up too. He put .25 a mile overage instead of .50 and it caused my loan to not be funded. Then ended up sending me 2 contracts via Docusign that were also incorrect. He finally had to FedEx me a whole new contract. If it wouldnā€™t have been for GMTV dropping the ball on sending my paperwork. I wouldā€™ve had my TRX for almost 2 months and still sold it before my first payment was due lol. The new girl they replaced him with is nice but she struggled through my signing, but it did fund so thatā€™s a nod to her.

2 Likes

As the old saying goes: if you have to ask ā€¦

Going over the numbers with Chapman now. They have 0.00426 MF. Is that the standard lease rate?

Also, any incentives this month, acq fee waivers/rebates/etc?