Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Yes, I am. What a bummer, I wish I would have known. Thank you for the info.

I know, it’s the last thing you want to hear after having waited so long. Usually funds in about a week and a half to 2 weeks. I found it really sketch that they only tell people this after having signed all the paperwork.

1 Like

Makes a bit of sense though. They don’t want to release an 80k piece of equipment until it’s fully accepted and funded by the bank. Although I wouldn’t imagine the dealership would be the one responsible for tracking down and repo’ing unfunded out-of-state TRX’s lol

27 days and no deal Yet with Chapman I have the car :rofl:

2 Likes

Lmao my 4xe went a month and a week before it finally got funded. Contract got bounced once because Chappy’s ink started to run dry and CCAP couldn’t read a useless boilerplate part of the contract

Haha can’t use that excuse no more

Chapman does docusign now they need to stop sitting on their thumb

Only took them a year to start doing docusign. Wonder if their finance people saw the amount of $ they spent on ups next day :joy:

No for sure, it makes a lot of sense. Also, with how much money I saved going through DC I don’t mind the wait at all lol. They are a great bunch of people but I do wish they would disclose this info to people ahead of time.

In my case, the SA told me I was good to go on my 392 and to arrange for carrier pickup. Then on the day of pickup, I was told I had to wait until the deal was funded. So it was a bit of a hassle

Stupid question but how do you know when it gets funded? Is that when it pops up on your CCAP account?

I believe so

By the time Chapman got my paperwork right my TRX was sitting at a Manheim lot :joy:

3 Likes

saw a TRX vanity plate on a regular RAM truck, asked the guy if he’s getting a TRX he said no it was for sale for a TRX owner. He was a salesperson at JEEP RAM dealer.

What type of salary do you need to be able to lease a TRX?

~1100 payment

I wanna say 6-7 a month?

1 Like

The way rates are going…by the time the truck is actually delivered, you will need a very large one. :joy:

1 Like

To be approved or to actually afford the lease? :rofl:

5 Likes

The gas payment is another lease within a lease

7 Likes

And in cali its 144 month loan at 8% for the gas prices on top of that.

1 Like

Trx plus gas payment is more than my mortgage :rofl:

4 Likes

Next step with these gas prices will be this.
550-siphon-gas-with-mouth.jpg.75f037e4adec2bbd4c7418fa899d22d8

1 Like