Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

I get different address/phone/email for ordering, but after the order arrives at dealership, for CCAP leasing would you need the same address, because CCAP needs to run credit using the same address and SSN?

This type of loan seems amazing if you want to keep the truck.

I think thereā€™s still plenty of room to profit on TRX flips right now. Even if prices crashed I donā€™t see being underwater on these. The money seems to be on base models.

Iā€™m going to see what mine brings in about a week and Iā€™ll report back here. Dealers in my area still paying over 90k, and thatā€™s for a base or level 1.

Thanks for all the tips, looks like itā€™s time to order a TRX, did you use any broker here or you directly ordered from Koons?

Dan Cummins dodge
Mark dodge as well

Email them 3 go with who gives you the best price
And than compare which one is closer

Dan Cummins will only do one order at 4% below invoice. After that they said only invoice.

So Koons is the best bet here? $10k OR 11% off MSRP. and they donā€™t require a deposit?

They do require deposit now
Keep in mind Koons is 899 doc fee

Koons wonā€™t place orders for CA, HI, MT, or MA, unless you can register the truck outside of those state.

so you mean a MSRP 90k TRX, at puchase Price 80k, you should be able to sell it at 60 after three years?

yeah I see the post right now. Iā€™d reach out to another source I have. they donā€™t require deposit though

If they donā€™t require a deposit no risk
If market tanks donā€™t gotta buy it :innocent:

1 Like

I only know Chapman Tom doesnā€™t require any deposit.

They only at 3% below tho

what I do, go with broker here? Their deposits are refundable?

Where state you in?

Meh 3% under invoice ainā€™t bad.

60k is the thing Iā€™m not sure, maybe Cybertrunk got out and everybody just wanna get that instead of these, maybe the gas will be 10 bucks per gal and nobody wants this.
Canā€™t tell thw future

At least if we get a TRX RAM this year, it would be at least 5k profit

Base cybertruck will probably be 60k :rofl: no more 40k

I got you covered ā€¦

Either production recovers, gas skyrockets, and the economy implodes, after which 3-yr-old TRXs are fetching $25k.
OR economy runs strong, gas drops, and the TRX is discontinued after this year, after which 3-yr-old TRXs are doing $150k.
OR anywhere in between those two.

12 Likes