Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

A lease covers you for the $25k and as long as 3rd party buy ours hold you can take advantage of the $150k

1 Like

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s no way in hell these will be 25k if gas is 10$

How much do you think they will be then?

What @Qbrozen means is if gas goes to $15-20 in which case I doubt anyone will be around

Yes but 4XE will be selling at a premium so everything will even out.

3 Likes

Iā€™m guessing after doing a quite a few launches and getting 7mpg, a long term TRX holder doesnā€™t really care about gas prices. I have a daily beater that gets 35mpg.

I do want a TRX for the long term in the future. Everyoneā€™s gonna be driving EVs here in California in 10 years.

Life is to short to drive a boring car :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Very simple and quite safe. Just cover yourself with your own photographs on the way out.

1 Like

This is amazing weā€™re still trying to flip these things. Mortgage rates above 5% sdr just got emptied. Oh this has 2008 written all over it!

In 2008 everyone wanted a hummer. Letā€™s do some math here. 72 month finance deal with 10k down is roughly about $1,050 assuming a purchase price of $75,000. 33 gallon gas tank @ $5 a gallon once a week $660 now letā€™s round up to give a little cushion. $1,900 a month to own this. So $20,000 to drive this thing a year. Yep seen this episode before.

My tank would last two weeks but since itā€™s my second car it has lasted 1.5 months. Winning!!

1 Like

Put your helmet on. I donā€™t see anyone hopping off this missile :sweat_smile::grimacing:

That man Pipo has graduated from miles per gallon to gallons per week. Quite the efficient vehicle :wink: :brain:

2 Likes

A hummer is boring to drive
This on the other hand :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Leased 3/25, zero DAS. 85.8k MSRP, selling price 75164. Dealer paying me 93k for the truck. Bought two tanks of gas and had a blast.

Your math sucks.

12 Likes

Make It Rain Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

2 Likes

Cash flow and TCO are two very different things. Most on here are focusing in the TCO. Also, financing is foolish unless one is really planning to keep a TRX. I wouldā€™ve had an additional $5k+ slap on the wrist for sales tax alone.

My idol :joy::joy::joy:ā€¦ Iā€™m waiting on my registration. Hopefully I can see numbers like yours.

Dealer doesnā€™t even want plates on mine, they said donā€™t bother.

2 Likes

Is this the one I told you?