Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Short term, much lower risk. As you hold longer and longer, it gets a bit less clear. 12 months, probably some equity. 2-3 years, I’m not sure. The long term is very hard to judge based on so many factors.

It’s all a calculated risk. We could all be upside down in 12 months.

1 Like

In short yes. Obviously not as much equity as the day you pick it up and got 8-9K off sticker and not paying the up front sales tax.

If we were all paying MSRP and paying the up front sales tax of 6%+ then none of us would have equity on day 1 of ownership.
I would be more hesitant to keep a BMW, Audi, Mercedes, etc… at MSRP for 3 years than a TRX with 9K off for 3 years. Gives you more cushion when it comes to resale in the future.

Has anyone drop a car at a Manheim location,how is the process do I need to provide any paperwork.

Where can I view info like this? Is it only available to industry folks?

I get different address/phone/email for ordering, but after the order arrives at dealership, for CCAP leasing would you need the same address, because CCAP needs to run credit using the same address and SSN?

This type of loan seems amazing if you want to keep the truck.

I think there’s still plenty of room to profit on TRX flips right now. Even if prices crashed I don’t see being underwater on these. The money seems to be on base models.

I’m going to see what mine brings in about a week and I’ll report back here. Dealers in my area still paying over 90k, and that’s for a base or level 1.

Thanks for all the tips, looks like it’s time to order a TRX, did you use any broker here or you directly ordered from Koons?

Dan Cummins dodge
Mark dodge as well

Email them 3 go with who gives you the best price
And than compare which one is closer

Dan Cummins will only do one order at 4% below invoice. After that they said only invoice.

So Koons is the best bet here? $10k OR 11% off MSRP. and they don’t require a deposit?

They do require deposit now
Keep in mind Koons is 899 doc fee

Koons won’t place orders for CA, HI, MT, or MA, unless you can register the truck outside of those state.

so you mean a MSRP 90k TRX, at puchase Price 80k, you should be able to sell it at 60 after three years?

yeah I see the post right now. I’d reach out to another source I have. they don’t require deposit though

If they don’t require a deposit no risk
If market tanks don’t gotta buy it :innocent:

1 Like

I only know Chapman Tom doesn’t require any deposit.

They only at 3% below tho

what I do, go with broker here? Their deposits are refundable?

Where state you in?

Meh 3% under invoice ain’t bad.