Quote on BMW X3. good deal?

Spidy, is your DAS the total Drive off, or you put down 1000 ccr? Bank and 75 Doc?

Sounds like he reached out to brokers that couldn’t do much better for him. It depends on location, I know that I reached out to dealers within 250 miles and none were willing to beat the 14% discount that I received on my loaner x3 m40. Multiple dealers weren’t even in the ball park and the ones who were, would only match despite me telling that that they have my business if they can beat the deal.

If he needs a car right this second and can’t wait til the end of the month for potential better deals, then I don’t think he did bad for himself at all.

1 Like

This is what it looks like.

1 Like

Any word on the OL code? Also , maybe you can get the 500 BMW CCA if the mileage on the contract is exactly 1000 miles and not 1001+ …

BMW does lease a little aggressive than other companies. And unicorn discounts I have seen mosty on BMW.

I tried Lincoln MKC reserve with tech and climate package it came to $48K MSRP and some haggling, x-plan discount etc I was offered $512 per month with $2500 down. And funny thing was the Lincoln dealers around me did not even call me back for follow up after quoting the price, I was dealing with someone $40 miles away.

dealer said that OL code is applicable and he will send me updated numbers on Monday. I have to see what gets applied, will let you know.

And for CCA rebate, does it have to be under 1000 miles? I thought I can just apply and get extra $500 (minus $134 for membership).

edit:— answer to my question from BMW CCA website.

INELIGIBLE VEHICLES/PROGRAMS

• New, non-registered vehicles in excess of 1,000 miles including company vehicles, retail demos or loaner vehicles. 3rd party brokers, lease companies, etc. do not qualify.
  • Already active Pre-owned vehicles not re-enrolled in the CPO Program.
  • MINI Models and Active E models are not included

The terms say the car is ineligible if the mileage exceeds 1000 miles.

The miles are slightly less than 1000 maybe 10-15 less.

do I have to send photo of odometer when filling out the application for CCA or dealer has to fill it out?

I have no idea but my guess is it goes by the odometer reading that is on the sales contract.

X3 M40 is a different league and not a good comparison. I’m not saying it’s a horrible deal but OP asked how it was and I gave my input. I don’t live in NJ though so maybe for the region it’s a good deal.

Seems good to me I’m not getting one dealer who’s willing to go more than 7% on a loaner lol

1 Like

I just leased a loaner X3 with an MSRP of $54,395 for $395 a month. Discount with credits was around $15,500

1 Like

I think a lot of people never consider a BMW until they see just how generous the BMW sandbox is when you’re willing to lease.

I was previously a big proponent of owning my cars but after getting bit enough times by depreciation, I re-evaluated my position.

1 Like

See, that’s an awesome deal on a loaner. I can get behind a deal like that. Congrats

Guessing 20%, Loyalty, Lease cash, Grad, and OL?

Total discount and rebates were around $18,000 but the dealer has a $2500 protection package that must be included on every vehicle. They can’t take it off so I just negotiated with that in mind. It does have some value but not anywhere near $2500. Rebates were lease, loyalty, and OL, no grad.

…Protection package?

Check your contract to see if that can be cancelled and applied toward lease payments.

what is a protection package?

Dealer profit with marginal (if any) benefit.

1 Like

Sticker fluff.

1 Like