Questions on Volvo pull-ahead

I just got an “Account Notification” 11 months out but doesn’t include the words “pull-ahead” and is a pretty awful deal. Last time I looked pull-ahead was six months. Anyone know if it has changed back to 9?

It sounds like got an automated dealer marketing email.

Right, got those from BMW before but not Volvo, or never read. Just wondering if pull-ahead went back to 9, should have been clearer.

Love those things, "For only $500 more a month you can lease a new, same car . . . " Puhlease.

Are you sure that was not a dealer? My dealer usually sends out some terrible deals in their marketing letters.

From two different dealers, one I leased from, other I serviced at. One was an email the other was letter. Pretty similar nonpull aheads.

They probably use the same automated service to bug people in their rolodex

I’m doing pull-ahead this week. Next payment due Thursday. Picking up new car Thursday—day it’s due. Am I going to owe that next payment? If so I will insist we do it Wednesday.

I don’t have this setup on autopay.

1 Like

no you’re going to be fine. there’s a grace period.

2 Likes

Sorry to revive this:
I pulled ahead from a S60 to C40 recently, and the dealer claimed loyalty doesn’t stack with pull ahead. However, my targeted/private loyalty offer was accepted. Does this sound right?

It used to be this way before, but changed to allow loyalty on pull-ahead. Maybe it’s back to what it was before. @Benedetto knows, but will he chime in?

1 Like

That is not true. You can combine loyalty, private loyalty, costco and either A plan or Affinity with Pull ahead

1 Like

Sounds like I got played. They applied private loyalty, but not regular loyalty.

Is privaye Loyalty targeted to consumer who purchased or leased a volvo from a particular dealership previously? Is it something that they send by snail mail?

All the Private loyalty offers I’ve received (3?) came from corporate by US mail.

So im confused its corporate that sends it but it can be used at only specific dealerships?

What did you do that I did not? Never received one and had like x10 Volvos compared to you.
P.S. What do they look like? Maybe I just throw them away when don’t need a new car :grin:

volvo knows that all you buy are base loaner b5 xc90s, so they don’t give you any targeted loyalty. they want paying customers.

1 Like

Do you know if targeted loyalty can be combined with regular loyalty, on a pull ahead?

They applied both, in fact the customer needs to sign for it

It can be from any dealership. I just sold a xc90 to someone in philly and he had targeted loyalty