Questions on Volvo pull-ahead

$500 [10101010]

how do this volvo pull ahead work? When I leased on Decā€™19, the dealer mentioned about this? But I dont see any where in the leasing agreement or document mentioning about itā€¦ Since my lease runs until Dec '22, will i still be eligible? Any inputs will be appreciated?

It has nothing to do with your lease. It may change or get cancelled at any time. When you get closer to the lease end you can check if pull ahead is still available.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. This helps a bitā€¦

Think of it more as an offer on the new lease than having anything to do with your current lease. You wonā€™t find anything in the paperwork on your current lease discussing it because itā€™s an offer on a new one. There is no guarantee that itā€™ll be going on in 2022, so no way to know other than to wait.

1 Like

Iā€™ve an S90 and 9 months before termination is this September, so Iā€™m definitely going to see if this is still available.

Can somebody please confirm what I was told, which is that miles are NOT pro-rated? Meaning: if you have 10k/year over 36 months, at 27 months you should be @ 22,500 miles. However, as long as when you do this 9 month pull ahead youā€™re not beyond 30,000 you wonā€™t be dinged for miles? It seems too good to be true, because it really benefits people in particular who are trending well above their miles.

FWIW I paid for 15k annually but weā€™re at 33k already just 23 months in hehe

Someone can confirm but I think this is correct. Might even be some legal issues if the original contract just states the total miles allowed before any overage is charged

When I spoke to my Volvo dealer about pull ahead, I was told that miles are not pro-rated. Meaning if you signed a 36/15k and you turned in it 9 months early, but have 45k miles on the car, youā€™re just fine. If you turned it in with 46k miles on it, youā€™d owe overage on 1000 miles.

1 Like

Yeah, I think thatā€™s how it works. But there was some conversation about it before, donā€™t recall if it was about Volvo though

1 Like

Does anyone know where fine-print on Volvo pull ahead is? Iā€™m particularly interested if there is a set expiration date.

Itā€™s in the mail that they start sending out closer to your lease end. And in the bulletins, of course, but you need to ask your dealer to see it. They donā€™t set expiration date, as far as I remember

Uh oh. Hope I didnā€™t throw it out.

Not to worry, you will be getting them every 3-4 weeks lol

1 Like

Ursus, instead of a new thread, do you know if any-to-S60 in the NE is in effect now to combine pull ahead AND loyalty?

I donā€™t think so. Why donā€™t you ask @aronchi since heā€™s been trying to sell you one?

1 Like

Pull ahead stacks with loyalty

2 Likes

Cheers. And if the dealer a few miles from my house keeps ignoring me I will reach out to you :kissing_heart:

The beatings will continue until morale improves

2 Likes

I love being ignored more than once

1 Like

Technically, isnā€™t that just continuing to ignore?

1 Like