Questions on Volvo pull-ahead

In the northeast, it can

Just did that very thing 2x yesterday and once this morning!

IMG_1334

There were times when I didn’t know that such thing as loaners existed. But how would you know that when you were in a middle or high scholl back then? :grin:
BTW, the xc60 is a loaded Inscription, driven by the GM and XC90 MOM had advanced, so no base that you sell to you customers lol

I think this is a Regional. For example, a targeted loyalty from a NJ dealer cannot be transferred to a OH dealer.

You can transfer from a NJ dealer to a NY dealer since they fall in the same region.

He was talking about “targeted” loyalty, but what you posted is different - it’s bonus loyalty.
P.S. as “super supporter” you can see in the LH calc what’s stackable

1 Like

What’s the difference between private vs targeted loyalty? I was offered a “private loyalty bonus” and I was told that it wasn’t stackable with regular/regional loyalty w pull-ahead. What @DistrictCars just posted seems to agree with that.

On my Maryland deal, the dealer stacked:
EV + Costco + “Private” Loyalty (issued by NJ dealer) + Pull Ahead.

However my original quote also stacked “regular” loyalty. When they found out I was pulling ahead, they removed the regular loyalty and re-quoted with just the three incentives mentioned.

1 Like

I guess NE can stack them on a pull ahead. Not southern. Hence why we have to take an extra step in the southern region

I have a '21 xc90 lease maturing in 10 months with significant mileage overage that will leave me no option but to do pull ahead into another Volvo. My question is this: Can I do pull ahead onto a Care by Volvo term and just cancel it after 5 months? Thanks.

yes you can. reach out to any store that wants CBV business.

Thanks. Is your store working with CBV? I am in NJ.

If I am still at this store by month’s end you have my permission to come and shoot me in the skull.

1 Like

Lmaoo okay best of luck thanks for the advice.