Potential for Great Deals on Chevy Bolts (again) - $3000 Incentive Offer from Costco

That’s pretty good. I asked the local dealership here for a quote on 36/15 and they came back at 447 before the 3k Costco. That’s obviously not good.

Where in Texas are you? I’m in the San Antonio/Austin area and I’d love a baseline from which to start negotiating.

Alright, here’s where I ended up. I’m pretty happy with everything. It’s so weird, I approached two dealerships with numbers and they barely acknowledged me, a third got things done so fast I was shocked:

Well done! To be clear on the deal terms, your only incentives were the Chevy Premier trim lease cash ($6750) and Costco ($3k)? And the $2500 post-sale rebate is the Texas-only credit?

Contact North Park Chevrolet in San Antonio area and make sure to ask for Vanessa. I ended up passing on the deal, but they knew how to do a lease unlike a lot of Chevy dealers I encountered.

Does anybody know if you can stack gm loyalty and with conquest on the bolt?

They do not stack.

Darn, thanks for the information.

I had a healthcare worker discount, but I don’t really know how much that helped, if at all.

1 Like

Wellllll, I actually did my deal at North Park, though my deal was out together by Mario. Good call, though. It was really rather effortless. One of the other dealers in the area got back to me today. They came in almost $50/month higher.

You didn’t qualify for CVRP or CVAP? I was going to lease out of state, but you can’t apply for the CVRP rebate if you do that. Bummer.

58% residual for 15k/yr lease???

Can you combine healthcare, Costco, and loyalty discounts?

Fellow Texans here! Great job venturing out and providing these information, I never know there are tax credits on the Bolt/GM. Could you please share more details about that?

All of those can be stacked.

Do you know what the amount is for healthcare?

For those in Texas, the lessee is eligible for the $2500 rebate. Per a program admin:

The lessor won’t get the grant, the lessee will. Grant amounts are:

If it is purchased or leased for 3 years or more: $2,500

If it is leased for more than two years but less than three years: $1,665

If it is leased for more than a year but less than two years: $832.50

WIth one of the base colors on 10k per year, it drops to $181.36 per mo. With the $2500 rebate it is effectively $111.92 per month.

Search Texas EV rebate. You just fill the forms out after the sale and get a check in the mail. There is a list of eligible cars and amounts on the site.

Yeah I’m aware of that! I was talking about the tax waiver you mentioned and that was pretty new to me for GM. Was this also with North Park in SA?

Can you let me know what dealership you used? Did you inquire to a lot of Bay Area dealers?

I hope you didn’t get the car without the costco. I strongly suspect deals like this will be around next month, so get a $60 costco membership and hope they are. When 2021 bolts hit lots it’s unlikely they reverse incentives on 2020 (IMO–don’t quote me).

Best I’ve seen advertised is I can see a local Bolt for $209/month with TTL DAS. That’s pretty good. I suspect it’s close to as low as they’d go, as this particular dealership’s online prices are around as aggressive as they can do. 10k/year. Mile overage is very expensive though–I think $.25/per.