Potential for Great Deals on Chevy Bolts (again) - $3000 Incentive Offer from Costco

Great idea! I’ve been trying to figure out a way to get the Costco incentive and this may be the safest bet. I’m in San Diego and there’s supposedly a new Costco Business opening October in San Jose, which is 500 miles away. Hmmm…wonder if I should make the drive? :joy:

Hey, Im in VA. What dealer was this if you dont mind sharing the info!

Wow! Thats an awesome deal considering its VA! If you could please share the info of the dealer and if they are willing to replicate the deal, that would be awesome!

There’s one opening in AZ too. There may not be any bolts left by then…

Order banks for the 2021 are opening on October 8th. Production is scheduled to begin on November 16th. Makes me wonder how much longer the 2020 production run will be exactly, and how many more they might crank out between now and November.

1 Like

And the 2021 is a refresh so expect downtime for a line change:

https://electrek.co/2020/03/04/2021-chevy-bolt-revealed-significant-redesign/

Think so? I’d be willing to drive anywhere in CA to get one :grinning:

Man that EUV looks nice! I’m glad they are finally upgrading the seats. That’s the one thing I dislike about my 2017 Bolt.

I just checked and the one opening in Arizona is actually 112 miles closer. Nice!

Just curious but will it state anywhere in your Costco account the actual store that you signed up for your membership in? Otherwise how can we prove that it was a new store we went to?

Sorry if I missed this but how much (of a precentage) off MSRP is “Supplier Pricing”?

Reached out to my NJ dealer here and so far they came back with only 2% off MSRP (pre incentive). Said that was invoice lol…

Trying to get to 8-10% off to make this effectively free here in NJ

I think another hacker just got the last one in stock but looks like the dealer might replicate with dealer trades, let me figure that out.

1 Like

What insurer is the best for Bolt?

Progressive is pricing the same as my 6 series :joy:.

Geico is a bit cheaper, but more expensive otherwise.

1 Like

From the insurance data points I have collected, I’ve seen a range of $400 to $550 over 6 months. If you can come in on the bottom end of that range, I would presume you are doing pretty good.

1 Like

Hard to swallow when the insurance costs more than the car!

my insurance would be about 30% higher with this vs a new 30K sedan. I think these cars get totaled easily if the battery pack gets damaged.

Anyone know if healthcare professionals stack with Costco?

Costco is basically a cash down payment.

Dealership in PA that I picked my car at has one last premier in stock and they are willing to replicate my deal. Not getting anything out of this just wanted to share with the community.

Klick Lewis Chevrolet Buick
720 E Main St, Palmyra, PA 17078

Ask for Bo. Easiest hack I have ever done…

6 Likes

Hi mash,

Would you share your dealer?

Hi Jo, PMd