Potential for Great Deals on Chevy Bolts (again) - $3000 Incentive Offer from Costco

Thanks for the reply… till now i receieved quotes from 3 dealer but no luck… do we also get federal credit in nj?

Chevy gives you $6,750 or $5,750 in lease cash depending on the trim of the vehicle. No federal incentive, GM no longer qualifies for it anyway so you get that lease cash instead.

1 Like

I believe hyundai still qualifies for federal incentives

No need to speculate, you can check in roughly 1 minute

https://fueleconomy.gov/feg/taxevb.shtml

And remember when leasing, the captive gets the federal tax credits, you don’t. It’s up to the manufacturer whether they pass all/some/none on to you as incentives.

1 Like

Very interesting! Wondering if I am able to get a one-pay 3 year/36k miles lease for around $10k in California, does this mean that I will be able to get a $3000 discount on it and get it for $7k? If yes, how will it work out? Thanks in advance.

One example from the marketplace

I believe @ethanrs is currently out of LTs (on order) and low/out of Premiers, but read through that thread and check out other deals in Markerplace depending on where you are. And read up on the state incentives CVRP and CVAP to see if you qualify.

Great, thanks so much for your guidance and advice!

Thank you for ur guidance, this will be my first car in usa… just hoping to find good dealer…

You should head over to the Credit Thread then. And if you are here on a Visa you’ll find plenty on the topic if you do a search

NorCal here. I was able to get $7100 out the door on 3/10K loaded LT.

Thanks again :slight_smile:
I will go through the thread…

Which state ur in?

Looking at how the incentives are stackable, I’m curious if it makes more sense to actually finance the Bolt this time, and then trade/sell it later on?

$8,500 Bonus Cash (Consumer Cash Program)
$4,750 Bonus Cash (GM Financial Down Payment Assistance Program)
$3,000 Cash Offer (Costco)

Interest rate is 0% for up to 72 months, so no issue there. That’s a total of $16.25k off. Compare this with the $10.25k available with leasing.

GM is basically doing a fire sale on these units!

it’s either 8500 or 4750 (plus reduced rate), not stackable

Leases are subsidized via lower MF and higher RV, don’t buy this value in 3 yrs will be about 15K

Thanks for pointing that out! That’s sneaky how they publish vague communication, but the terms explicitly exclude it. In this case, I completely agree, finance is a fool’s errand!

I live in NJ. I am leasing a 2020 Nissan Sentra which I want to get rid of on swapalease. Does that count for the $1500. Any advice on a dealership please?

Yes any lease is fine.

Question for @chevysalesgirl @ethanrs @Miguel.At.Chevy

I know with previous Costco deals you didn’t have to be the membership card holder as long as you lived in the same household. Can you confirm if this is the case for this deal as well? I called the Costco Auto Program number and the rep said it has to be the card holder but she sounded unsure. Also, do you have to be the primary member on the Costco account or can someone just add me to their existing membership as a secondary? Thanks!

3 Likes

Thank you @ethanrs! Is that part of the official terms of the current deal? I can’t find that part anywhere on the promotion website. Last thing I want is to get the car and Costco saying I have to pay the $3000 back :joy: