Potential for Great Deals on Chevy Bolts (again) - $3000 Incentive Offer from Costco

If you get this with one pay lease, 36K miles. Can you just turn is say 6 months early if you hit 36K miles at that point? Wouldn’t want to pay 0.25/mi overage and insurance and driveway space after that point. Just want to turn in and only pay disposition fee.

Yup. I’ve done this before. Also, if you get a lease pull-ahead offer from GM you can turn in upto 3?months early and they give you some money back if you get another car.

What is military discount (if any?)
Is there a college grad discount?

Can you combine all of the above with Costco?

If you read through the above posts you’ll get a better idea of what you’re asking about. Essentially Military/First Responder/Supplier, etc are all the same discount. You can use one of these authorization codes with a purchase or lease deal. You cannot combine them, but they are compatible with the Costco incentive. The amount can vary by the VIN of the car, but you should be looking to negotiate lower than that price anyway. Having the discount code just helps the dealer get to that number with some additional money from the factory.

3 Likes

Anyone do this in New York yet? Not really in the market for a car unless it is a spectacularly cheap deal (under $100 a month net). Plus a little concerned about charging it. Stupid question but can I run an extension cord from the house and charge it. I am not willing to install anything but I do have a driveway and an extension cord!

I am a member of Costco for awhile, have non chevy leases in the house and a health care worker in the house (who will not be signing since he is not a Costco memeber). The Chevy dealers near me are volume places that have not been doing great deals. Tried to get a deal on an Equinox and gave up and got a Rogue which I preferred anyway. Don’t particularly want a Bolt or an electric car but will need a new car sometime over the next year so why not now if the deal is good

I charge mine almost exclusively using a standard outlet and extension cord. Just make sure it is a heavy duty cord rated for outdoor use. Keep in mind that your charge times will be very lengthy going from zero to full. Charge management is critical when you are using Level 1 charging. You’ll regain about 50 miles of range if you charge it overnight at 12 amps for 12 hours.

2 Likes

So, here’s how he’s getting $83.33 per month:
$8000 (one pay) - $5000 (CVAP) = $3,000
$3000/36 month lease = $83.33 per month

1 Like

Agree. I’ve leased the Buick Encore and GMC in the past which makes me wonder why GM does this or how it helps them in the long run. I can’t imagine it’s easy up selling folks to higher end units.

Hi Can you please share the dealer name and contact info… i am interested but not getting this deal in nj :frowning:

What would be the one pay price for a fully loaded premier, fast charging, 36mo, 12k miles per year? Around $10,000? Color doesn’t matter. leasing a Chevy bolt that expires Nov. Costco member.

I see. So that same deal in New York would be 8000 +800 or more in taxes = 8800/36? Not what I am looking for

So to get 50 miles I have to charge for 12 hours?! Interesting

Thank you

On a level 1, 110 Volt outlet, yes. 220v would be considerably faster, and level 3 fast charging stations are even better, but can be costly. In New York you would be eligible for the $5750 or $6750 in lease cash depending on trim, $1,500 for loyalty or conquest if you have a current lease in the household, the $3,000 Costco incentive and the $2,000 NY Drive Clean Rebate. What the total comes out to would depend on the dealer discount. On a Premier between 43k and 44k with a pre incentive discount of about 8.5% you should be looking at a 36/mo 10k One Pay lease of around $6,100 dollars, give or take.

3 Likes

If you drive it in the winter it doesn’t make allot of sense to leave it outside, you have to waste a bunch charge just to warm it up. I think electrics work best in a heated or insulated garage for cold climates

Eww

3 Likes

The heart wants what the heart wants!

Nah, it is for my kids, I needed it by a certain day, they drive too far for electric and I really did not love the Equinox anyway and there was an extra $995 in the deal that only came up later so I refused. Honestly like the Rogue the best, second choice was a CRV, third choice was the Mazda CX5 but husband hates Mazda due to a bad experience, Equinox was only interest because they were incentives on them. Came very close to getting CRV but I like that the residual is low on the Rogue (yes I realize I am paying more that way but they are equivalent cars and trims so not really) so if my kids trash it I can buy it off lease or not

CRV, Mazda, then Rogue IMO.

Not at all IMO. I’d take a CRV any day of the week over the aforementioned options.

2 Likes

The kids trashing it was a big factor plus I HATE leasing in the summer but for one reason or another I end up doing it. If I buy it I can opt out and it will be pretty cheap.

Plus to be honest, there is something about the way the CRV looks that I just hate, it has this boxy look to it especially the back part. It drives nicely, I loved my Accord that I returned and the Pilot is a nice car. I did not consider the Passport because it is just as wide as the Pilot and my kids will be doing a lot of head in parking and my daughter wanted the smallest car I was willing to get her (obviously I was not willing to get her anything very small

It should cost 3000 in New jersey right?
Also do you know any dealer in NJ who provides dealer discount?

Every dealer will discount when they have to. You just need to shop around and get some quotes to find out who is willing to discount the most. An NJ deal will look different from NY because you don’t pay taxes and you get $5,000 after the fact instead of the $2,000 rebate applied at point of sale in New York.

Thanks for the reply… till now i receieved quotes from 3 dealer but no luck… do we also get federal credit in nj?

Chevy gives you $6,750 or $5,750 in lease cash depending on the trim of the vehicle. No federal incentive, GM no longer qualifies for it anyway so you get that lease cash instead.

1 Like