Porsche Macan Loaner, $543/mo effective, one pay ~70k MSRP

Same here. Best I’ve gotten is $11995 on the Macan.

Newb here, so please forgive this basic question. If these deals are all predicated on MSRP, is the MVSP the same as the MSRP?

It’s doable, I’ve gotten some quotes.

1 Like

Much more attractive than an X5 or Q7 close to/equal to those prices!

2 Likes

Appreciate it! I’m only tossing numbers around at this point. I wouldn’t that cheap either, but I think it’s a decent deal for a Cayenne.

That’s what I mean by “attractive”

2 Likes

Hate to be a hater but was pretty underwhelmed with the base engine. The car handles like it’s on rails but there was just zero thrill when I punched the gas.

I’d still get the 20% demo deal just to have a Porsche for a month and then transfer it.

4 Likes

Might be cheaper and less risky to just rent one for a month at that point lol

1 Like

Has anyone paid attention to those of us who have always cried “I need at least an S model”? :laughing: There is a good reason for that.

2 Likes

I agree with you about the engine but even having one for a year is no biggie. Does a pull ahead work on one pay??

1 Like

261 hp has been determined by the bourgeoise to be “sufficient for the intended usage”, hahahahahaaa.

But yeah……these things are def not fast in absolute terms but I suspect they are adequate for daily use.

If I rented something it wouldn’t be a base macan lol, but you’re probably right. For an amateur hackr like me It’s more about the joie de vie of hacking a lease and saying I OWN a Porsche.

2 Likes

Having a 261hp Porsche is like wearing a Chanel outfit to dine at Hometown Buffet.

6 Likes

Yes but if you can get said Chanel outfit for the same price as Zara, why the heck not :blush:

5 Likes

That’s true. Porsche Macan lease basically for the same price as a Pathfinder lease. No brainer there.

Sounds like you already got the car… care to share the dealer info that way some others can benefit as well?

Thanks

Once I get the ok from the dealer I will. I had a few things to work out with them before addressing this

Got it. Much appreciated.
Thanks

Last month I was offered about 17% off on a demo 85K MSRP Cayenne. With boatload of addons the 39 month lease was about 1,240+ tax with driveoffs. They had a 1500 addon plus they wanted to include prepaid maintenance. I didn’t push because I decided to get a different car. I also got a similar discount from a second dealer but their car sold too fast. If I knew at that time that the 12 month RV was so good I would have probably approached it differently.

Macan RV is not necessarily the same as Cayenne.

I believe the difference is 2 points

1 Like