Porsche Macan Loaner, $543/mo effective, one pay ~70k MSRP

xpel 495
stargard 795
psmp plus 1 835
LM 510

2635 in extras. lmao. “we cant take those off…”

LM the lender tax credit?

he said 1% of the sales tax credit.

Not an add-on then. You can have the money or the hammer.

Is the PSMP maintenance? Does it add a point of RV?
Id get the stargard taken off and check on the maintenance. Tint is personal preference.

yup, PSMP adds 1% to residual.

best I got was 783 a month with $0 down for ~low 60s car.
with texas tax credit.

2 Likes

Might not be amazing but probably 4-500/mo less than most people are paying for it

honestly without working around the 110% Selling price to RV, the best you can do is about $800 a month nothing down

MF of 0.0042 is not helping.
otherwise i would be down to 730 with buy rate of 0.0034.
take away the stargard/maintenance plan and i am down to 650.

maybe i will bite for 12 months and look for something next year.

You might have tried this, but I would say no stargard and you’ll sign today, come in, deposit, credit app, whatever. I’m not saying it’ll work, but worth a shot if you haven’t tried it yet and you actually would do that.

How are you getting a MF on .00420? The Base is .00340 and the max allowable rate bump is .00380…

that’s what it says. he printed me the lease information screen.

as far as I know, the max allowable bump with PFS is from .0034 to .0038

If you choose to bring that up, I wish you the best of luck with this particular dealer.

for me the math doesnt math to get these deals funded with that 110% selling price to RV

.0008 is what you can mark it up. Most dealers will do .0004-.0006 by default from my experience.

3 Likes

Thanks for the clarification, guess I had bad info. Seems I was lucky to get a dealer only going to .0036.

1 Like

Tell them to not put them on

:joy:

“I think we’ve provided a very fair lease deal on this particular vehicle. I know the market has settled down a little over the past few months, however there are still dealers trying to purchase any in stock new inventory from us and willing to pay over msrp. This being a 2022 loaner we advertise a very competitive $10k off . Weve discounted the two add ons and applied almost a full sales tax credit to incentivize the deal further . I hope you see value there and in continuing the relationship with our dealership.”

2 Chainz Pockets GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

:money_with_wings::money_with_wings: :racehorse:

paul walker ferrari GIF

4 Likes

We probably were talking to the same dealership… Also no luck here, the lowest they offered me was $900+ per month for a near $70k macan loaner…They bumped the MF to max and lowered the RV…

1 Like