Porsche Macan Loaner, $543/mo effective, one pay ~70k MSRP

One dealer offered sales tax credit, but not 20% off and not 80% RV…

Kind of fun to think how far this forum has come that we actually have an abundance of lurkers now :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

It’s Twitter for car enthusiasts who are rooted in reality

Some days…for better or for worse… :upside_down_face:

I stalk this site more than i do slickdeals (since 06 baby!) And i only have signed 2 leases over the past few years. Now that I’m married definitely get some FOMO from these posts… would have been in a convertible by now since moving to FL last July… but hopefully soon enough once i convince the wife and learn how to flip car leases for little to no cost

1 Like

There’s always divorce

4 Likes

Wealthy men are married yet single – don’t get divorced – focus on building wealth – I think your wife will almost certainly be fine with the “fun” girls lol

Maya Rudolph Judging You GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 Likes

I assume Porsche doesn’t offer sales tax credits in TX?

Biggest regret is not lurking during the E Tron days. Would have loved getting one of those cheap. I guess my 3 4xe’s will have to do :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

My e-tron deal was sweet and then to make it even sweeter, i flipped it back for a 15k profit lol. that was my peak. it’s probably going to be downhill from there for a while.

4 Likes

Convince your wife to… let you borrow her Time Machine?

they do. but hard to find a dealer to give you tax credit plus not screw you over on MF and other adds on.
one dealer added XPEL and 2 other things…

Is it possible to get a Porsche loaner

Yes demo loaner is the same thing

not in terms to the mileage forgiveness, Demo’s do not get 10k forgiveness only Loaners. I do not know how some of these deals got funded/around the 110% selling price to RV PFS requirement.

1 Like

A minor MF bump would be palatable as long as you got the tax credit and no adds.

1 Like

My local dealership has 5 macan demos. They say they don’t negotiate prices at all. I’m going to email the sales manager lol

Just make them an offer. You will quickly find out whether that statement is true.

“Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate." - JFK

“When the final result is expected to be a compromise, it is often prudent to start from an extreme position.” - John Maynard Keynes

“If you aren’t hearing the word ‘no’ occasionally, then you aren’t asking for enough.” - Linda Swindling

5 Likes