Porsche Macan Loaner, $543/mo effective, one pay ~70k MSRP

6.25% kills it for us Texans. bummer.
Even getting 20% off can’t offset the high MF and tax.

That goes for every Macan trim. Including GTS

Getting it before LH finds out. Posting a deal like this on LH is a great way to make sure no one else can repeat it. These are usually rare deals with very limited inventory at dealers willing to play ball. The conditions have to be right and to find the right conditions is a commitment to patience and perseverance. But yeah, once a deal like this hits mainstream, they all dry up.

Kind like how once a certain stock that performs very well hits mainstream news and everyone starts buying it it, it’s not going to perform as well. The greatest gains are for the people on the left side of the bell curve. Gotta be first and figure out how to be first.

4 Likes

Re: Turning, on my old 2018 2.0t Macan I had the JB1 tuner (not a fan of the company really, but one of the only easy piggybacks) and it woke up the car nicely and i never had an issue with it, including at service.

Personally on a lease I think I’d rather stick to a piggyback versus flashing the DME.

@wam22 @Bostoncarconcierge

I just checked and one of my local-ish Audi dealers actually is an APR dealer and there’s a Porsche dealer right next door…

1 Like

Yeh!

My local (porsche Westwood) is an APR dealer

But I think it still voids the warranty? Lol

Still can’t get over how dumb the people mentioning leasehackr to the dealer are. I know you guys are in this thread reading this right now.

18 Likes

What’s leasehackr? All joking aside, some people here put a ton of time and effort into hacking their own deal. They post their deal as a tool to help others, not to post a screen shot and text to the sales person who has the next “up.” If you want a phenomenal deal with minimal effort, great deal, then contact a broker. Their relationships with dealers give them and their clients access to pricing not readily available to the general public without endless emails, phone calls, & aggravation. 3 of the last 4 vehicles I’ve leased since 2019 have been through a broker.

It’s me, I am the problem it’s me.

1 Like

I doubt (I’d hope) folks weren’t just coming right out and saying I want the deal I saw on LH! to dealers. It’s likely a dealer received 20 (or more) calls in a single day from us degenerates asking for a similar deal and the dealer prob asked where the hell they were seeing this deal from and someone gave in and said LH. Or dealer prob said that’s impossible etc and someone gave this as example. I’ve had dealers ask me something similar while asking for 10% off a Bmw/Volvo which isn’t crazy by any means.

The examples you gave were just as dumb.

People 100% say “I saw this on LH can you do this deal”.

7 Likes

How do you figure?

I’m sure there are some that do

Just because fart9 from the internet forum said he got a Ferrari in Milwaukee for $170 a month does not mean that:

A) he actually did
B) your local dealer has the same sales strategies, aged units, tax, or other financial conditions to sell a car for you at a loss
C) showing fart9’s magical deal to your dealer is an effective negotiation tactic, and banking on them rushing to match it just because you laid it in front of them.

Even thinking about mentioning the words leasehackr is incredibly cringey, embarrassing, and shows that you don’t know how leases are calculated nor how cars are negotiated.

1 Like

You guys underestimate the lurkers - guys who don’t post or sign in

MB dealers currently getting their phones blown up

Leasing is complex to a newbie - add in the pressure tactics dealers employ - much easier to send them a link and/or a calculator than to sit and understand the leasing process

14 Likes

:arrow_up: It’s 100% that. You get people coming out the woodwork.

This is 100% true. It’s not just the active members. It’s a public forum with tons of lurkers. As @NATO said, we know you’re reading this

1 Like

Lurkers reading about Macan’s

Tim And Eric Flirting GIF

6 Likes

Damn he’s gonna Harvey Weinstein all over those potted plants.

4 Likes