Polestar 2 Preconfigured Lease Deals

Volvo religiously harasses you to buy the cars back historically, and I expect this to be the same as confirmed with both my regular Volvo dealer and Polestar. no MSRP discount.

Don’t expect anything. 2.5 years just means normal pull ahead that Volvo does. But Volvo will distance (on the surface) itself from Polestar.

3 Likes

How much are you guys getting quoted for insurance for the polestar 2? It seems I am getting a quote of almost 2x the rate compared to a hybrid suv.

1 Like

$1,370.80 ($228.47 /mo) Polestar 2

Which company? Progressive is giving me some insane quotes for Tesla and polestar in general. :worried:

Insurance costs vary from person to person (age, profession, marital status, etc) as well as location

Geico is my insurance company

Was quoted $120/mo through USAA.

I am interested in trying to replicate this deal - should I call a Polestar location and ask to talk to a sales person or just do it all online? It is showing with 0 down payment my monthly lease payment is 641 per month. I assume that doesn’t include taxes?

Yes, just go on their website and start the process there.

I really want to get this car but I am super confused about how service works or if anything goes wrong with the car. I live in Chicago and my closest Spaces is Detroit. I am not in the free pickup radius which I think is 250 miles.

I don’t understand how they expect people to buy a $67k car and have no way to ever get it serviced.

Would any volvo service center not work?

At some point in the future I am certain Polestar will open a Chicago “Space”, they’ve just chosen other cities for the current amount of resources they are dedicating to the rollout.

They finally opened one in DMV at a Volvo dealer in MD. Just booked their “on tour” in VA also.

1 Like

So the 1500 rebate ends on 11/2. Does that mean that the car has to be ordered before 11/2 or the car needs to arrive before 11/2.

I know Polestar advertises mobile service (they come to you). I have no direct experience.

This is the same way I get my Tesla serviced. It’s all done via the app (booking, confirmation, invoicing)

The Polestar configurator shows “Estimated Fees” of 5000 dollars or 10 percent of the vehicle cost but then says the fees excludes taxes, title, other fees and Polestar Retailer fees. So what is it for?

Really interested to see what you guys who got one are getting on mixed use range? stopped next to someone at a red light and he mentioned around 215/230 - (not much for the price IMHO)
Also if anyone figured our servicing in areas with no dealers I would be interested to know as this launch strategy seems a little confusing.
In any case, good luck to all the early adopters out there!

I just cancelled my order. 10% higher lease quote vs the website. Dealer doc fee of $999.

where was this?