Polestar 2 Preconfigured Lease Deals

You da mon like your first name is Johnny. Thank you very much!

In leases, current fed tax credit goes to bank, not dealer or you. If you live in a state like NY, you can get the Point of Sale credits, etc as long as you and your lease qualify.

Polestar passes this as an increased residual.
Buy rate depends on a few things, like credit score, etc.

There is no tax credit on leases.

2 Likes

When I plug the numbers in the lasehackr calculator, the payment comes up as ~$720 for a AWD polestar 2. But when I run the numbers on the Polestar website, lease payment comes out to ~$655. Doesn’t matter to me as I’m not in the market for a polestar but I like to keep my knowledge base as full as possible.

No polestar In GA. Curious about how much are they charging you for delivery? What about test drive did you ever try the vehicle? Would be great if you can PM me some info about this,
Cheers,

You’ll find many posts in this thread discussing how the polestar configurator isn’t accurate.

I just got mid 700’s for a 36/mo on a 59k car (no taxes nothing etc…) so must be really messed up.

Sent you a PM

1 Like

Greta deal. Which polestar space did you get it from? Any pointers? I’m going for one soon

I don’t think we have gotten a definitive answer though. A certain broker claimed the configurator is too high, yet never gave numbers to back it up. The poster above is saying the configurator is too low. Still a mystery.

1 Like

Well, at least both of those anecdotes fit into the space of “not accurate”.

there’s a link posted on my volvo/polestar sheet. no need for passive-aggressive.

I called you out directly twice in this thread and you avoided the questions. Nothing passive aggressive about that. I didn’t feel tagging you yet again was needed.

1 Like

I don’t need to be called out. I didn’t do anything wrong and i don’t owe you anything.

Using @aronchi ’s calculator, I found it matches exactly with what the online configurator tells me. I did make some assumptions. One being the configurator doesn’t account for dealer and DMV fees, and the other being that it does include acquisition.

1 Like

Same goes for me.

I just signed almost exactly the same deal on a car I ordered one day and picked up the next morning in Beverly Hills.

If you want this deal, you’ve gotta talk to my guy Reza at Polestar Los Angeles.

Write the deal at 10,000 per year and if you have an overage return the car to Polestar/Volvo when they inevitably call you to buy it at 2.5 years.

$622.45 per month w/tax rate San Diego
MSRP of $65k

Polestar 2 in Moon, with Plus and Pilot packages. This thing is a goddamn blast to drive and very much worth the lease. I have an S60 T8 Inscription in the garage as well, and this car comes very very close in terms of luxury (because it’s the same car) with dramatically improved performance.

12 Likes

What did you pay at signing?

1 Like

I paid around $1400 out of pocket to drive off.

Nice car!

Did your guy give you a discount off MSRP?

What do you mean by returning the car to Polestar 2.5 years into the lease?