Polestar 2 Preconfigured Lease Deals

Where is the CCFR drop from $1500 to $750 documented? I just signed an invoice for an EV that may not be delivered before 11/2 and the dealer included the $1,500 amount.

I checked the CA Clean Fuel program website and there is no mention of a November 2nd decrease in the program amount.

1 Like

@Sayhova and @DC2.0 : It would a great asset to the community if you would be willing to share your numbers on SIGNED! – our first Polestar submissions! If you find it an inconvenience to black out your personal info, we would be happy to do so for you.

Meanwhile, we reached out to Polestar directly regarding their leasing programs. Do you have any questions for them? No guarantee they will answer, but we will try!

2 Likes

I do have a question, is Polestar’s finnancial service independant from VCFS or is it a division. I’m aware the programs are printed identically, etc. but just pondering if they have this legal distinctions amongst the word of Polestar’s IPO.

1 Like

Message me what you want to know. I sell polestar.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. Can polestr lease be transferred?

1 Like

Why would anyone need to go through a broker to get a Polestar? Enlighten me.

Because most retailers sell them for over msrp??

1 Like

Huh? I say it’s BS. Ordering directly from the website at MSRP means nothing?

As compared to just going to polestar.com and picking one out?

1 Like

The numbers on the configurator online are bs. they don’t line up with actual programs.

Also several people have already reached out and have quotes from retailers, and they’re well over MSRP. I do provide a service here, I promise :slight_smile: Also, as you know, I don’t take any money from clients to provide said service, so there’s clearly a value-add here…

1 Like

Just the lease calculator or the selling price as well?

i couldn’t tell you. the numbers don’t line up. they’re much higher.

Ok, so (in NJ), I pulled up a base dual-motor build, $51,200 MSRP. Tells me 36/10k is $641 with $0 down.

What should it really look like, @aronchi ?

Obviously, Polestar says so on the site. Dealer fees, reg, tax are determined by the dealer. But the listed selling price stays the same. So saying that dealers sell them for over sticker is BS.

Don’t poke the bear

I got mine from Polestar LA. But to answer your other question - I’m in love with this car.

2 Likes

Don’t pole the star bear

How? VA taxes are based on selling price, right? I would rather take a lower selling price than higher residual.

Incentives are not taxed in VA. Also, VA 4.15% sales tax on the selling price is not worse than 9% CA tax on the rental.