Please retire thx

, , , , , , ,

2020 Pro Allocations are here are trucks are hitting lots

If you want a 2020 Pro Tacoma, Tundra, or 4Runner, I believe I have the best pricing in the country and can ship to any state but CA.

Each year, the colors are white and black, as well as a special color.

The special color this year is army green. They’re also doing magnetic grey.

image image image image

2 Likes

The green is amazing!

1 Like

Are you planning to update the sheet for the 2020 Tacoma’s? Hoping the amazing leases extend to 2020’s. Looking for a VooDoo Blue OffRoad, Adv Tech, Premium, LED or a PRO in Grey if the numbers are close.

No numbers yet

Just getting folks amped on the new color

Voodoo blue is only a 19 Pro color, no?

What is the premium over regular for the new-car color & smell? As much as an A220 (fully loaded)?

VooDoo Blue is available on every model (SR5, Off-Road, & Sport) other than TRD Pros & SRs for 2020…

Very nice! Thats new for this year.

Damn shame they got rid of Cavalry. That was a fan favorite.

Ohhhh man I wish I could push my wife into that army green 4Runner!!!

When do you think you’ll have numbers on a 2020 SR5 Premium? I have been waiting for the 2020s to hit so seeing this has got me pumped!

That was the goal! Lol

I’m not sure but as soon as I do they’ll be here

Awesome! Planning on surprising the wife with one as her lease is coming to an end soon.

That TRD Pro is killer but…she would kill me so it’s a trade off haha

1 Like

hahahaha I totally get it.

1 Like

I reached out to a dealer near me in CT and they had one sr5 premium in stock and they wanted $647 a month 36/10 with just first das. I don’t have any other details but I was shocked, I know there’s no incentives yet but damn haha

Definitely can’t wait to see what you guys come up with!

Why don’t you get it and then post here asking if you got a good deal. And then when we say it sucks, you keep responding how the 2020 sr5 premium is the best thing evah…

1 Like

:rofl:

“What’s the grace period in CT???”

1 Like

Ridiculous deals to kickoff October!

These Toyota deals can go to any state but CA. For any state outside of New England, Reg Services are $300 which includes us hiring a runner to do the work.

You and I have never seen a Taco Pro deal this deep. I have 6 White and 3 Black (all 2019s). This is the last of these. If you’ve been waiting, they will not be this good again for at least a year.

Over 15.5% Off. Holy Smokes.

Based on an MSRP of 46xxx
Discount 7250
Sale Price 39xxx
24/12
$305/Month + Tax
DAS: First, 9 MSDs, Reg
Broker Fee: $499

Add $55 to the monthly if no MSDs and only first and reg @ signing.

WHATTTTTTT IS HAPPENING!???!?!?!

Also have a handful of Highlander XLEs that gotttta go. Best Deals I have ever seen on them.

MSRP 42xxx
36/10
$289 + Tax
DAS: First and Reg Only

36/12
$299 + Tax
DAS: First and Reg Only

Broker Fee: $399 on these special ones

What a deal! The General Manager must have gone crazy??!!

2 Likes

lol! Lets take advantage of it while we can!!

I’d visit Boston, if I only needed a truck (just repeating “I would if I could” from others)

haha

I can ship these anywhere but CA unless someone from CA pays cash

Do that, and I will treat you to a free salmon dinner (since you are a bear)…

3 Likes