Please retire thx

, , , , , , ,

Make it a lobster dinner and I’ll think about it.

I think you need some wavy inflatable balloon people that dealers use to draw attention to the pure insanity!

1 Like

Wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man!

I remember one of my buddies had to waive his arms and repeat the lines from that scene in Family guy as his soundoff during pledging. He was a real lanky fellow. I loved it.

1 Like

Hey Folks!

Here is the blowout list for Highlanders and Taco Pros.

2 Likes

Ah man - can i turn in my taco or i just picked up this weekend?

anddd any state registration/pickup? man woudl have saved so much hassle lol !

These highlanders 4 wheel drive? My sister is in the market

All AWD yep

Wow, that’s a lot of truck for the money!

1 Like

Anything crazy on a Rav4

Negative thx

The Pro deals look amazing, but anything available on a Tacoma Off Road with a manual? I’m based in NJ.

Crazy deals! Should be a good month for you…

@Bostoncarconcierge Mike, I love it that your deals are so amazing and I hate that I am considering another vehicle now.

What lenders are these through as want to make sure they are flippable if you come up with another amazing option 3 months from now. Want to know exit strategies. Thanks!

Yes, I am leaseaholic…

1 Like

lol these are all through TFS

1 Like

@BostonCarConcierge Mike how do we start the process?

Ty

I am being lazy but TFS can be transferred after 3 months or so correct? Without much hassle?

Correct $200 to do it

Shoot me a text at 339 364 0356 with the car, zip, and terms you would like please

The 2018 Taco pros are 40k used with < 10k miles on Carvana. I think this one can make a good flip if SP is 39k…

Hey All,

Just an update.

It’s been pretty busy day with all of these deals, so if you do not get a response within an hour or two, don’t fret.

After we hit a few more today, I’ll continue tomorrow, so I dont bury the dealer.

Also, clear/concise messages get my attention faster. If you write me a bag of shit, I’ll ignore it :slight_smile:

<3 Mike

4 Likes