• VW Jetta R-Line

Region: South East PA Near zip 19335
Mileage 12k
Months 36
Currently leasing a 2016 Jetta ending mid Aug
Looking to lease after 7/28/19
PM with details

Thank you!

It’s for my fiancé and no she’s not quite sure what she wants. She never had a car but test drove the 2 & 3 series the other day and liked them. Just trying to see what deals are out there.

I’m new to this, so trying to figure it out. What can I expect w VA taxes? I have to bring more money DAS? Or are the cars listed just out of my price range?

Virginia taxes the sale price of the car, not the monthly payment. There’s no way any of those cars fit your budget.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. If I paid taxes,fees,etc. at signing what price range of car should I look at for a payment around $450/mo?

A base Bolt will be below that if you qualify for state and utility credits. ChevyPhil is in your are so talk to him. Also check the eGolf inventory…it may be even cheaper. Same for Fiat 500e.

I am searching for a GMsupplier code that someone could share with me. Does anybody have one they can share? Thanks

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type

Loaner (or new?) BMW X3, Audi Q5, Volvo XC60, Benz GLC, Lexus NX FSport
Want to keep the annual spend below 5500 (not realistic?)

1. Term/Mileage

15k/ 24 or 36m

1. Region/State

NJ

1. Preferred method of contact

Pls PM.

1. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)

Recent PhD graduate looking for a job. Wife works for BlackRock (on VPP list).

Thanks for the advice. I can’t count on the state rebate (not sure). Is there a VW dealer in this forum to ask eGolf?

I got my eGolf from rubbergash but he is in San Diego area.

You need to find out about the CVRP otherwise you are over $250 on any ev right now. Nothing good right now other than the Bolt deal…but as always, deals come and go so be patient.
edit: You may make it work on a Leaf if you qualify for VPP & Nissan Loyalty…
http://www.haywardnissan.com/new-nissan-leaf-lease-finance-offers-near-fremont-ca.htm

Having trouble trying to get this car for my friend. Posting here to see if any dealers are able to get the vehicle.

1. 2019 BMW X6 (any trim)
  2. 36/15k
  3. CA but willing to pay for shipping considering there are none of them left here
  4. PM
  5. Has loyalty and OL code. Any trim but trying to get one in the 700s

Looking for a 2018/2019 e class coupe
Mileage 12k a year up to 4 years
I’m in MD and have an existing lease from lexus due on 9/15. Would prefer if it is one deal so i can save some taxes.
Thanks

Greetings! I’m in the market for:

• Audi Q5 Premium Plus w/ the B&O system. Seems to generally have a $53-$55k MSRP
  • 36/10k
  • NM, but open to any location for a great deal
  • DM me with questions
  • $1000 lease offer at minimum, hopefully

Thanks all
Daniel

Hey,

I am in the market for an entry level luxury sedan- C class / 3 series/ A4 / Jaguar XE etc.

Year: 2019 MSRP max- 50K 

Target lease payment: 400-475 a month with 0 DAS and 7 MSD’s
Term/Mileage: 36/15k Miles
Region/State: North Carolina
Preferred method of contact: Message me
Special qualifications- None, excellent credit.

Does anyone have an opinion or experience with Volvo dealerships in the southeast. I am located just outside of Atlanta, and have not had much luck trying to work a deal with dealers in the area. Just curious if I should look beyond the southeast or is there a great dealership in the area that I am missing??? Thanks for any thoughts or advice!

Looking to broker a good deal on a new 2018 Audi in the chicago/Ohio area. Please message me with pricing and costs. Thanks.

Looking for a BMW X3. Want to be as close to $400 a month as possible. AWD is not important. I would like nav and blind spot monitors. Navigation trumps the blind spot monitors. Willing to travel or have the car shipped.

Thank you!!

I am shopping around I South Florida area, for a Lease on GTI, WRX, A3 or any suggestions… I have a trade in on a 2018 Corolla XSE, 9.100 miles, financed with pay off $30.500, I know sounds crazy. I have $5.000,00 to down payment, a lease of 12.000 miles, 36 or 42 months with payments monthly no more than $430.00, please give some hope

Looking for a WHITE BMW 540xi with msport package (could be a loaner) 10k miles. Looking to lease as soon as possible PM with details.

i’m located in NY, and currently leasing an altima

Thank you,
Dima

Hi, I am new here as well.
I want to see if any BMW dealer or broker that can help me here. If you have any specials, please let me know! Willing to go out of state and ship the car if savings are substantial!

2019 BMW X4 M40i or 2020 BMW X4 M
36 months / 10k or 12k
Seattle WA area (98110)
Budget: $650-$750 (M40i) or $800-900 (X4M) monthly payment with zero down
Message me here on leasehackr please!

1 Like