Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

I want a comfortable, well appointed SUV/Crossover V6 with a 3rd row (3rd row mostly for hauling other people’s kids).

Would love to be in the $300s. Willing to shell out MSDs. 800+ credit. Located in Los Angeles

Looking for a 2019 Range Rover HSE or 2019 Panamera to lease! Need 10k mileage a year and I am located in So California. Please PM me if you know of or have any specials for these cars please, thank you!

Good Deal or not?
I am interested in leasing a 2019 MB GLE 43 AMG with a MRSP of 84,625.00. Can you break down what I will be paying per month on a 36 or 48 month lease with 10 Security deposits of $12,000?

FYI The Acura’s Advanced cruise is awful in traffic. Maybe look at the Lexus IS

Looking for a broker that can help me get a crazy deal on a c43 sedan. I am from Long Island NY but willing to go out of state (NJ,CT) where I’ve heard is a lot more competitive.Thank you

I am trying to help my wife’s mother. She is looking to.lease a car for less then 200 month with no or very little down. 15k miles.
How can I achieve this. She is looking for something basic such as a Civic.
How do I reach out to dealers to get prices

Location? Some of the brokers here have posted sub-$200 Civic deals, but those are before tax and with a little bit upfront, but could get you close.

Looking for a Subaru Outback 2.5 or 3.6 limited lease in NJ. Looking for 0 DAS, 3/12. Thanks!

Long island New york

@nextlevelautobrokers should be able to help you out or at least get you close.

Hi, interested in a 4 series 2 door coupe.

24/36 months
10k miles/ year.

Open to loaners. Currently leasing a Ford and in the last month of my lease.

Looking for a Porsche Macan S.

Want to do a 30/10k lease. I’m located in Bay Area.

Thanks.

I have a lease ending September 1st. It was the Buick Encore deal for 100 bucks a month from a couple of years ago. Anything like that (under $150ish) available right now in the Los Angeles area? Doesn’t need to be the same type of car. Thanks!

Looking for a killer lease deal on Honda Civic EX or EX-L in SoCal
36 months 10K or 12K
Drive offs only

Looking for a WHITE BMW 540xi with msport package (could be a loaner) 10k miles. Looking to lease as soon as possible PM with details.

i’m located in NY, and currently leasing an altima

I will be closing the deal above by end of week

Thank you,
Dima

Looking for 2019 Demo BMW 330i Premium +Convenience package.
36/10k lease. Located in Rochester. White/Blade exterior, Blade interior.
PM with details.
Thanks.

Hi

My current lease is ending in late September, and I would like to lease an EV next time. Seems like good EV deals all happened early this year. I was wondering if my expectations is realistic or not.

Region: SF bay area
Car: any EV with range 100+ mile
Mileage: 10k/yr
Months: 24,30,36 any!
Budget: <$250 including tax, 0 DAS

Which car is within reach?
Appreciate your advice.

Hi looking for a lease deal on any of the following vehicles:

• Land Rover Discovery Sport
  • Range Rover Evoque
  • BMW X3,
  • BMW 2 Series
  • BMW 3 Series
  • Audi Q3
  • Jeep Grand Cherokee
  • Jeep Wrangler

Region: Live in northern VA, but willing to travel to VA, MD, PA, NJ, DE, NY, OH
Mileage: 7500k or 10k/yr
Months: Anywhere between 24-39 mos
Budget: <$450 including tax, 0 DAS (If money needed DAS, then want lower monthly)

When I see someone asking for a BMW 2 series OR a Jeep Wrangler, I feel that person doesn’t know what they want yet…

1 Like

On Virginia tax? Lmfao

1 Like