Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Very much appreciate the heads up!

Thats totally in my budget will give them a call asap

Thank you

PM’d you GMs contact

:bowing_man:

I’m looking to lease an Audi R8, V10+, Quattro, looking for help on getting this done.

Year/Make/Model: 2019 Mazda CX-5 - Signature in Deep Crystal Blue Mica 
Term/Mileage: 24 months 15,000 miles/year
Region/State: NC
Preferred method of contact: Message on LH
Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
My current cars: Audi A4 - I used to own a Mazda3 so I'm going back (for any rebates).  Also Toyota Rav4

Has anyone been able to lease the Chevrolet Blazer this time of the year? I tried looking but the last I saw was from May.

Looking to sign immediately for a:

1. BMW X3
  2. 36/12K
  3. Albany, NY (but willing to drive to pick up)
  4. PM preferred method of contact
  5. BMW loyalty

Chevy Blazers are no good to lease. Anything Chevy actually aren’t.

Current i8 Lease ends 9/28/19.

Looking to lease either 1) Jaguar F type SVR or 2) Mercedes AMG GTs

looking for 24-36 months, 10K per year, Zero down apart from necessary fees. Located in Nj, 08830

Please reply here or email me: pkasquad@gmail.com

Thanks

Anyone work with Del Toyota, how is it working with them

Oh wow, I thought that maybe by now they would have been leasing decently at least.

Looking for a broker in Chicago IL, at this point I am aiming the Porsche Panamera 4s.
Thank you !

LeaseHackers,

Looking to get a XC90 Inscription (MSRP $72k). Any help is greatly appreciated! I am a USAA member and Costco member is that helps.

Hi. I’m looking to lease a 2019 Toyota Tacoma. The only qualifications are that it’s double-cab, 4x4, preferably black, charcoal, gray or silver, but open to other colors; short bed preferred, but long is OK. I’m trying to stay below $200/mo. (all-in, including taxes). Willing to up the MSDs to make this possible.

Open to a 24 or 36-month term (whichever results in a lower monthly payment). I’m in St. Louis, MO but willing to travel for the right deal. I’m a Sam’s and Costco member (for what it’s worth).

My preferred method of contact is email (mk0207@gmail.com). Thank you.

Year: 2020/2019 Lexus NX F sport or RX350 F Sport (White with red interior - Dont need all bells and whistles - base model or one tier above is perfectly fine)
Term/Mileage: 36 months 12,000 miles (10K will do if absolutely necessary)
Region/State: Southwest, Arkansas (Bentonville)
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Special qualification: I currently have 2017 NX 200 F Sport in garage. The lease end December 1st but I can turn it in 3 months earlier. I can also turn it now, if the deal is that good.

Looking to sign immediately. Below are my requirements

1. Hyundai Palisade
  2. 36/10K
  3. Edison, NJ (but willing to drive to pick up)
  4. PM preferred method of contact
  5. Currently own Honda accord
  6. Have VPP

2020 m340

10,000 miles
36 months
Michigan

Interested in what type of numbers people are getting on this vehicle currently. Thank you!

Search…

And that vehicle would be…?

m340…his post was moved from another thread

1 Like