Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Hello, looking for the same car. Let me know if you find it and what the Numbers they offer. Thanks!!

So I am new to leasing and want to Lease a BMW X2 or Audi q3 but I want a broker to get the deal however I dont see any broker that is willing to deal here in Houston texas. If you guys can help me, please do.

Interested in a M4 CS in San Marino Blue (would be open to other colors) for a similar deal to this, I am interested:

Looking for a BMW 540xi with msport package (could be a loaner). Looking to lease as soon as possible PM with details.

Thank you,
Dima

Looking for a X5 either 40i or 50i msport. OL code and gradiate discount applicable. As soon as possible. Thanks

Hey all- new to the forum. Wow, i have been seriously overpaying after browsing this website. I am learning so much! The dealers here in North Carolina are giving me some really high numbers on a 3 series / x3. I’ve been told that getting below $500 a month on either car (even loaners) is insane and i should look at other cars. I am obviously willing to go out of state for a good deal but anyone have any good contacts or salespeople willing to do “leasehackr” deals in NC? Any thing i can i use to bring down monthly payments other than mentioning MSD’s and rebates? Thanks for the help!

I’m looking for a Jeep Cherokee Limited Turbo. 10k/36 months. Anyone doing leases in Florida (Palm Beach County).

Thanks

Looking for a lease deal near Denver, Colorado. Preferred X3, <10k mile/yr, 36 month. ExLoaner car is fine. Thanks!

LOOKING FOR TIPS/LEADS

2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Limited or Overland) 4x4

24/12 or 36/12 … wherever the better number lies

Ohio / FCA Great Lakes

FCA employee control number … YES
Conquest lease incentive eligible (Honda & MB)

Any other killer tips/leads on Outbacks/Explorers/atlas/MDX/QX60/CX9/ others of this ilk … open to explore

Hey guys i am a little new to this forum. I have a 7 months left on my lease but i am about to go over miles soon. For a few reasons i am looking to get into a new one soon, either end of this month or next if the deal is good. I am currently paying 445 per month on my IS. I am looking to do just 1st + Dmv and roll in the remaining payments 36 months and 15k per year. I believe Lexus currently has a 3 month pull ahead that will waive 3 payments. I am from Long island Ny. I am even open to loaners on other luxury brands if its a crazy deal. I know there are a lot of brokers on this site

Any deals in NY, NJ, DE, VA, MD, CT please ping me…

NY - Long Island area looking to lease (can wait until September if better deals)

2019/Chevrolet/Traverse/AWD LT Leather
36/12
Loaners deals preferred!
PM on this board if you have any good deals.

If you work for Porsche, (not a broker) send me a DM.
I just have a couple questions.

Hey my name is itamar I live in Seattle so hopefully you can help me
I am looking for either RR velar or RR evoque 2020 depends on what I can get for my budget.
You can reach me by phone at 9293207256
Or email itamar.zanger@gmail.com

For the velar
Trim: p250 s
Colors: yulong White/Santorini black/Narvik black
Interior:light oyster and ebony suedcloth or light oyster

For the evoque 2020
Trim r-dynamic se
Colors: yulong White/santorini black /eiger grey
Interior:cloud/ebony
For this one I am am also looking for the sliding panoramic roof.

Credit score tire 1
No co-signer
Miles per year 12k
Zip code 98056
Budget 500-600 per month
Time frame: ASAP
I don’t mind shipping a car from out of state here and I would greatly appreciate if you can help me find my dream car

Hello all,
new to these forums.
I am looking to replace my 2005 Acura TL with a smaller sporty car with lease under $300 and drive offs only.
Must haves - Safety package like Blind spot mirrors, advanced cruise control, auto braking (in case of imminent collision), Lane keep assist system.
Looking at 36 months 10K or 12K
Looked into Acura ILX Premium, has lots of the features I want but if i can get some more options from you guys, that would be great

Looking for a BMW 540xi with msport package (could be a loaner) 10k miles. Looking to lease as soon as possible PM with details.

i’m located in NY

Thank you,
Dima

Anyone out there with a BMW i3 (BEV or REX) that is looking to swap out?

Hello,

Looking for the cheapest lease possible in NJ currently.

Please ping me.

My zip code is 30666 and I am looking for a 2019 Volvo XC90 12k/36mo. I have gotten quotes from Dyer and Dyer along with Volvo Mall of GA, they all seem to be really high. I would be trading a 2018 Acura MDX. Would appreciate any help- broker, etc. Will be glad to provide more details via PM.

Looking for an X1 loaner with heads up display, preferably black or white. Live in NC but willing to pay shipping.