Looking for a Chevy Traverse within 2 hour driving distance of St. Louis Missouri. Please PM, in the market now. Thank you!
2019 Land Rover Velar
DAS: first month, taxes, fees
Current Q5 lease
Looking to take delivery by mid March
Is it possible to get the Nissan Armada for $349 per month with only 1st month due at signing? I’ve done research but nothing close to what the advertising show. Nothing to expensive. probably this is not suitable but if i don’t ask i won’t know.
I don’t have any Nissan loyalty. I drive a Chevy Tahoe, but i will like to get into a lease - so my husband can get my car (he own 2 Suburban)
Year/Make/Model: 2019 Nissan Armada or similar SUV
Term/Mileage: 2/24 or 3/36
Location: South Florida - Miami
Preferred method of contact: message me on here
Currently in the market for a new lease, located in SoCal. Anyone have suggestions on a lease with 0 down for $250 or under ? preferably on a midsize car. may be an accord ? or do those typically go for more ?
250/mo, you can knock out the BMW, Benz, Volvo + Subaru immediately. You’re looking at a low optioned Equinox at best or a base model Rogue/Rogue Sport.
- 18 BMW 340 or 19 MB c43 sedan or equivalent sport sedan/SUV
- New England
- PM this forum
- Recent grad, conquest, AMA
- Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
- Preferred method of contact
- Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
Range Rover Sport SVR
24 months 18k a year
Please PM me
Under 400 P/M, Can’t go over this…only car that I really like
I find it difficult to believe a base Impreza is more than $250. Also, a 2019 Ford Escape is around $250… there’s definitely options. I’d like to know what other options there are.
Cars of interest: C43 19’, GLC 43, E450 or BMW 540 xi
Currently has MB, AMA fleet, previous owner of BMW
Tier 1 score
- 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Base or TI
- 24 M/10k miles per year or 24 M 12k miles per yr
- LeaseHackr (Message me & if we talk and things escalate, we can do phone/email/in-person)
- Currently Lease Nissan Rouge and own Alfa Romeo Giulia
- Budget: $350 - $450 /Month (tax included), $0 Down
2019 Infiniti QX80
Please message me
I think you need to narrow your search parameters a bit. You listed 9 brands, SUV, truck, or sedan. No broker will help you unless you help them. You listed Toyota, are you OK with a Toyota Yaris? Because that probably fits in your budget, but we don’t know if you even like it.
Unfortunately, this will not be doable without a boatload of money down!
- Land Rover Discovery or Lexus GX460
- 24/36 and/or 10K,12K,15K
- SoCal (LA/SD/PS)
- Private Message
- Loyalty/Competitive: BMW (last 6 months), Mercedes (current), Lexus (current)
Tier 1/Tier 1+
- Infinity QX50
- 24/36 12k/15k miles
- Private Message
- I just got a VPP from Nissan
NY, 10k miles, Jeep cherokee latitude plus or altitude or limited. Taxes rolled in. Any good deals?
Looking for a Los Angeles based dealer to match the 10% off MSRP on a 2019 BMW 330i posted by nyclife here
I can move immediately. Thanks
- 2018/2019 Compact-Midsized SUV- prefer: BMW X1 or X3, Audi Q5, Infiniti QX60, Honda CRV or Pilot, Toyota Highlander or RAV4, Subaru Forester or Ascent
- 24 or 36 Months, 10 or 12k miles
- Seattle, WA, willing to travel to Oregon
- Nissan VPP
Budget is up to $ 450 luxury, $375 non-luxury with $0 down
- 2019 Acura TLX w/ Tech (2.4 or V6)
- 36/10 or 36/12
- Maryland (tax on full sales price)
- would like $0/first payment due at signing
350-375 all in (2.4), up to 410 for V6