Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Hi all. I could use some leasehackr member wisdom and broker input.

I’m currently in a 2018 MB C300, with a year to go on the lease, and my milage is maxing out already (30k) (I had a temp work related long distance commute). My lease payments are at 460, which includes tax and maintenance.

I know at the rate I’m driving, I’ll be putting another 8 to 10k by the end of lease.

I’m looking to get a deal on a 3-row SUV (e.g. Atlas, CX-9, Durango, or anything similar) where I can roll in my remaining C300 payments, without breaking the bank. By which I mean, I can keep ballpark of what I have now paymentwise.

Any thoughts? Suggestions?

Prefer 24 mo lease. Will consider 36/39 as well.
12 or 15k.
0 DAS or at most 1st mo payment.

Thanks a million.

Would love some help…

Looking for a 3year 36k lease. Price range is 350-400 month up to 1500DAS. I qualify for military rebate. Requirements are AWD (reliable), 3rd row and leather. I’m in North Carolina. Thanks for your help!

Looking to lease:
2020 IS 300
REAR-WHEEL DRIVE
$41,095 with Premium package
36 months or 39 months
7.5k per year
EXTERIOR: EMINENT WHITE PEARL
INTERIOR: FLAXEN NULUXE®* WITH ILLUSTRIOUS PIANO BLACK TRIM
New York, Nassau county
Due at signing: 1st month, Bank fee, $140 plate transfer
Currently leasing Toyota Camry
Please reach out to me

Hi,
I’m looking for best lease deal on 2020 Cadillac Escalade 4WD Prem Lux $94K MSRP
Also best purchase price.

Thanks

There have been several Escalade threads on here recently to help give you some guidance.

1 Like

Looking for a BMW lease in CA as my X1 is ending soon.
Ideally X1 or X2 loaners with xdrive.
As loaded as possible because mine has parking assistant and I will sorely miss it.
Currently paying $283/mo (tax included) and paid $1,000 DAS.
Have loyalty, and conquest eligible cars in household.
Not particular about lease term or mileage (drove 10k in 2 years).

Yeah, that’s not going to happen. These seem doable in the high 700s/low 800s with a few thousand DAS and no MSDs, but you have a handful of things off -

1. Haven’t seen anyone get 14+% off on these yet. 9-12% seems to be the norm, with a bit of work.

2. Only $2k in lease cash on these. Loyalty adds the extra $2k.

3. CCA is a post-sale rebate.

4. If you are getting a deep discount and base MF, dealers aren’t going to give you the full $1k test drive credit, just the BMWFS portion ($500).

1 Like

Half of that $1k is from the dealer and half is from BMWFS. If you insist, they’ll give you the full $1k I’m sure, but they’ll reduce their discount by the same amount.

Hello all. Trying to pick up a 2019 Civic EX for my daughter 12K miles/36 months $210 month including tax in Ohio, DAS $1K. is this doable?

Currently looking for one of the following vehicles with MSD

2019/2020 Toyota Camry XSE w panoramic roof (open to colors)
2019/2020 Honda Civic Sport or similar (open to colors)

Term: 36/12K
Northeast, NJ (Willing to travel a bit)

specialk24x7@gmail.com or PM

No Special qualifications

You’re a few hundred dollars away from a deal.

#1. This is 16.8% off with an OL
#2. No dealership is discounting this car that much… This isn’t a 330i. I’m paying $850 for mine with 12k and I haven’t seen a better deal on this forum than my own deal.

1 Like

New or loaner 440i convertible or 540i wanted in TX. More loaded the better. Please pm or send an email. Thanks!

Don’t think you’re very familiar with the market on this car… You’d need to put a lot of effort to get close to 850 in the first place… Start looking at different cars :wink:

1 Like

Looking to lease

1. 2019 / BMW / 430i or 440i loaner or Demo GC prefer but coupe is ok.
    Having Msport pack and Harman Kardon audio options are better.
  2. 36/12K
  3. LA, Socal
  4. Message me first.
  5. I can use College Grad, Conquest, and I have OL code.
    I just checked that 430i has $3250 , 440i has $4250 for the factory rebate.

The last quote I got for one with xdrive was about $1,100 with loyalty and MSDs…and over $5,000 in Texas sales tax, so it was effectively $940+tax in other states. The car had just arrived on the lot the day before, so he wasn’t going to go that deep on it because of the demand.

^A

1 Like

They seem to be moving pretty well, too. I’ve been keeping tabs on these and E53s locally and the m550s don’t hang around on the lot nearly as long as the E53s do.

1 Like

All,

I am looking to lease MB GLS 450 / 12K Miles a year. Looking for payments < $650. I am in KY. Willing to travel.

Who can offer what.

All,

I am looking to lease MB GLS 450 / 12K Miles a year. Looking for payments < $650. I am in KY. Willing to travel.

Who can offer what.

@amazing check this out:

💯 NYCLIFE's November Mercedes Deals, GLS BLOWOUT, 690+ Tax/inceptions/msds [NY/NJ/PA/CT]

Built my wrangler (link below)…now just need a good price…

1. 2020 Jeep Sahara Unlimited fully loaded including sky one touch
  2. 3-4 years @10k per year
  3. NYS / metro area
  4. Replies here to start
  5. First lease ever!

https://www.jeep.com/bmo.wrangler.2020.html#/build/exterior/11545/CUJ202010JLJP74C/2TL/ERG,DFT,DLK,DSA,Z1E,SDU,TDB,WBS,GL,UAQ,DHP,AEK,ALP,ADE,AD6,AJ1,ADH,RC4,STJ,CMD,XWX,GXD,XBM,CK5,CWA,X9,PW7,25L,APA