Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

You shouldn’t limit your broker or vehicles to a certain region. The northeast has great deals and brokers. You could pick up there or ship it for $500. You will usually save more then $500 coming here then finding a local deal

1 Like

I am Interested in Jaguar F-pace 2020 or 2019, looking under 450 monthly payment, I have a discovery sport to return. Any deals? located in tristate area

• Looking for 2019/2020 BMW X3 or MB GLC
    Demo Vehicle is OK

BMW X3 X-Drive
Driving Assistance Package (S0ZDA)
Driving Assistance Plus Package (S0ZDB)
Executive Package (S0ZPX)

or

MB GLC 4-Matic
Exterior Lighting Package
Heated steering wheel
Premium Package
Multimedia Package
Parking Assistance Package
Driver Assistance Package

• 36 Month / 15k Miles

• Northern New Jersey

• Send me a message on the forum

• Current BMW Owner / Can do maximum security deposits / 800 Credit.

Looking for a deal on the Alfa Romeo Stelvio Base Model.
15K per year
$1,500 Total DAS
If this is posted in the wrong section, I apologize.

Any reviews about this suv would be appreciated as well.

Thank You

1 Like

I am Interested in Jaguar F-pace 2020 or 2019 model, looking under 450 monthly payment, I have a discovery sport to return. Any deals? located in tristate area

Looking for 36/12000 lease for below vehicles

1. XC60 T6 Momentum with Premium and Multi meditation or T6 R

Or

1. X3 M40i

Max MSD for both, looking to spend less then 600$/month

Looking for an Audi A4 Prem Plus Quattro.

Grey
Black Optics Package
Sport Package
All Season Tires

I’m in Pittsburgh. 36/12k or whatever term is best. 0 down. Ready to buy today.

Hello, Looking to Lease a GM car and wanted to.see of anyone has a supplier discount Code they can share with me? My understanding is you can give a code to a Friend or family to use. Thanks!
Please PM me if you have one.
My Zip is 91605
Thanks!

2020 lexus gx460 premium, 7.5k mileage 36 months. 589 monthly. With 589 upfront. 59k msrp. I got ripped off on my first lease, this is going to be my second and I need help from your guys. Leasing turned me off since my first lease but I’m willing to give it another shot. What do you guys think. Any advice would help. I think mf is 120. Idk about invoice which is selling price right? I another offer of 599 with 599 upfront. Had a broker tell me 570 then call back a day later and said he messed up and its 599 with 599 upfront. Smh I’m in the ny area. Looking to pay up to 600 a month on a decent 7 seater. Open to any cars. I can be texted at 347 204 2592 lol.

1 Like

? I’m new to this page. What happend to the topic

Looking for deal on Lexus RX450h with the 360 surround view camera option? Anywhere in LA, SFV, SD, pretty much all of SoCal will work, thanks.

Looking to buy or lease in Puerto Rico. Please message me

2019/2020 GLC300 4Matic
-36/10k / 0 down / maxMSD
-black or white
-CT 06902. NJ/NY/CT pickup possible

2019/2020 530i xdrive
-36/10k / 0 down / maxMSD
-blue/cognac or blue/mocha
-CT 06902. NJ/NY/CT pickup possible

In the market for:
2019 Volvo XC60 T5 or T6 Inscription

Demo/Loaner cars are OK. Seeing if any brokers are able to get an excellent deal on one in the So. Cal area. TIA!

Looking for brokered services to assist in ordering and negotiating the lease the following vehicle:

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody.
  2. Term/Mileage: 3 year / 36k miles
  3. Region/State: Mid Atlantic / Maryland
  4. Preferred method of contact: email bbawcombe@yahoo.com
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) N/A

Hello, hope I am posting this correctly.
2019/2020 3 row SUV under $500

24 to 39/10k-15k

Massachusetts

Please send private message and I can provide email or phone # for text communication

Current Toyota 36 month lease ending next week

PMd you! One of the more reasonable requests on this thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d really appreciate the help with finding a good deal:

1. Year/Make/Model: 2019 or 2020 BMW 430/440i Gran Coupe (4-door)
  2. Term/Mileage: 24/10
  3. Region/State: South/GA
  4. Preferred method of contact: PM
  5. Corporate code for $500 off; loaner is ok; can do max MSDs and aiming for <$300 after taxes w/ $0 drive-off (I know this will require ~20% off MSRP given the incentives already available)
  6. Score: 800+; also leased a new BMW from BMWFS a while back (though I know I don’t get loyalty for it now)
  7. Color/options: Black, Silver, or White exterior; any color interior works but preferably a lighter color (beige, etc.)

Would prefer to get the car this week or next week at the latest. Can pick up car in states surrounding GA if needed.

Are you still active in the business? Would you have interest in representing us?