Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

BimmerMal

1m

Dear lease hackers,

First of all thank you for creating such a website, what an amazing source of information.

I’m personally a BMW lover, I have an M4 convertible now
2018 with 22 months remaining on the lease. I’m thinking to transfer my lease by September and get into one of those i8 spider unicorns I’ve seen here or a cs.

Let me know if you have any advice

PS: my payment is 1170

Looking to order a 2020 C43 Sedan. I live in NJ and was wondering if anyone knows a dealer that would be willing to give a leasehackr worthy deal. Looking for 10% off MSRP.

Hi Everyone,

I’m looking to get a Mercedes Lease possibly a A-class or C-class with a great deal. Does anyone know any sales person that can truly give me a good deal and not screw me over? I’m located near Los Angeles Area.

Thank you!

I live in Miami area and looking for a lease deal on a new Mercedes GLE with 10K miles per year. Currently leasing a 2016 GLE.

1 Like

My wife is also looking for a Land Rover Discovery HSE in the Miami area. Any food lease deals?

Hey all looking for our first lease ever for my girlfriend,
we’re looking for an SUV 24/12k 0 Down and top budget off 300$ lease payment including tax
location NYC
Fico score 800+

thanks for any help&guidance would be much appreciated !
Ily.

Would like to put as little money DAS as possible.
Open to MSD’s.

Don’t really care what SUV I get, prefer the best deal, want it to be somewhat cool, have kids.

Thanks

Hi Hackers!
I am currently looking for a crazy good deal. I’m starting school so I will be on a super low budget. I was wondering if anyone knew how to get a demo car of the VW Tiguan S. I know the car can be leased new for like $280 sign and drive so I was wondering how much better the deal would be as a demo.
Also, I saw some people getting insane deals on the 330e (saw one for $198 sign and drive on a demo), and I was wondering if this would even still be possible.

Thanks!

Hi hackers,

I’ve been looking M4 convertible or CS. I’ve talked Mckenna and Alexander but they didn’t seem to want to negotiate nor the sales people I talked are very clueless. Are there any dealers that are motivated? or salesperson you guys can recommend?
Thanks!!

Post it in the Marketplace -> Private Lease Transfers

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and already gained a lot of insights into leasing and how it works. I am looking for a second car and want to keep payments low. I can do upto $350 a month with couple grands at signing for MSDs, please let me know what options I should be looking at. luxury segment preferred.Deal needed for NC but willing to go to PA, GA, SC,VA, DC to pickup.

Thanks,
MS

Looking into leasing a 2019 BMW 330 xi or a 430 xi GC, whichever has better incentives
36/12k
Pennsylvania
please PM me so I can provide you phone number and email
I am willing to max out MSD’s, I have conquest, and I have a corporate fleet certificate. Looking for payment in the mid 300’s - willing to take demo or loaner.

Hyundai Accent.

Looking for a base model Audi A3 or A4 with preferably as little DAS as possible. My current A3 lease ($330/mo) is up in a week. Local dealer is quoting retarded numbers: $510-621/mo w/ $1-3k down, but granted all they have are prestige trims.

Ideally, 24mos/15k, but I’m good with 36/15k. Credit is in the 750 range. Prefer silver or blue, w/ black interior (unless you can swing the tan w/ wood inlays), heated seats, leather and sunroof. I’m in KY between Lexington, Louisville and Cincinnati. DM please. Cincinnati probably has the closest contender, but again all of the promos state $4700+ down.

FYI you can structure any lease deal to have as little ($0) or as much (one-pay) as you want.

True, but I failed to mention that I’m trying to keep my payment as close to what I’m currently paying as well. (Pretty sure it will have to increase, unless I was in SoCal or NY, which are the only places I’ve seen anything close to what I’m looking for.)

I’m looking to lease a Fiat 124 Spider Abarth. I know these don’t lease great, but I hope someone can help me out…

36/10k
Los Angeles, CA

Guys I’m in the Chicago area help with a Toyota lease don’t want to walk into dealer unless I have a deal in place

2019 BMW 330i in north Texas. 15/36. Convenience and premium packages required. Mediterranean Blue exterior. All fees and taxes rolled into payment. Loyalty will qualify as I am returning a BMW lease (last payment due in August). $1k charity test drive also applies. Current payment $440. Looking to pay in this range (+30-40 more if necessary).

Looking for Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class lease in SoCal … friends any leads/pointers ?