Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

WTB - Lease assumption of a 2017 or 2018 BMW 340i RWD or XDrive Automatic. 1000 miles per month needed. Would like to spend less than $450/mo. I’m in Ohio, but would entertain having vehicle shipped.

Required options:
Premium Package
Cold Weather Package

Looking for manual BMW in socal (Orange county)

2019 BMW M3/M4
24 months/10k miles per year
CA
Direct Message
Qualified for Loyalty (and will consider max MSD)

Hello All,

My current lease will be coming to an end in December 2019 (2016 BMW 3series). I am just doing some preliminary research on different options for my next lease.

Interested in:

1. 2020 / 2019 - Mostly interested in Infiniti q60, q50 red sport, genesis g70, Lexus IS300
  2. Term/Mileage - 3 yrs, 12k or 15k
  3. Region/State - Texas (I am in San Antonio)
  4. Preferred method of contact - Please reach out to me here via message.
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)

Hi - Looking for the following at <450/month with 0 down… possible?

1. 2019 Volvo T6 (any trim)
  2. 24-36 months with 10k per year
  3. Northeast area

Thank you - Joe

Hello Gentlemen & Ladies,

I am in a 2018 Dodge Challenger my lease end 2021 Jan or Feb. I am looking to get out of this car due to financial issues and having a new born baby in the house. The car is not practical.

I had issues w/my older car and I needed a car to get to work and I jumped the gun on current lease before I knew about leasehackr forum.

I am looking for a lease under $200 if possible with little to no money down from the following auto makers below along with these options.

I like small SUV like the RX350/NX300 which I know its very very impossible to get under $200 but to give an idea what kind of looks I am looking for. I like the Hyundai Kona too.
Color preference White for exterior and light interior as well please.

Honda
Acura
Toyota
Lexus - Wishful thinking lol
Kia
Hyundai
Subaru

Must have Options

• Blind-Spot Collision Warning
  • Lane Change Assist
  • Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning
  • Lane Keeping Assist
  • Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
  • Driver Attention Warning

If any of you can assist me getting out of my current lease. My wife and I would greatly appreciate all the help and your services.

Thank You & Best Regards
Amir

Using rough math, for every $1,000 you currently have in negative equity you will be rolling ~$30 a month into your next 36-month lease.

Your current car may be impractical from a lifestyle perspective, but keeping it until the lease is up may be most practical financially.

Thank you Trism for you feedback appreciate it sir.

Seems like that’s my only option and will wait it out I guess.

Have a great day.

1 Like

Looking for a deal on either of the two models, if anyone has any leads:

• BMW 530e with M Sport package and preferably LED lighting upgrade and Executive Seating upgrade. Basically a pretty well stacked one.

• Volvo XC60 R-Design that is also hopefully well stacked.

Looking to stay under $500, and I have a BMW currently, so taking advantage of Loyalty and whatever else is available. Would love to know what incentives Volvo has I can take advantage of as well.

Looking for a lease for Evoque, southern cali, 36 months 10k

Hi. I’m a month or so out, but plan to lease a new daily driver in July or early August. If a good deal comes up on a new or demo M5, I’d be very interested. Also open to a 750 or M550. Heck, I’d love a full size Rover, but know deals on them are few and far between.

Looking for 15k miles/year and 36 months. Located in greater Los Angeles area.

Looking for new Mini Countryman
Hybrid or will look at manual transmission
Lease 36/10
I’m in NJ
Nav

Pls PM

Done

I’ve been checking the forum out for the passed few days and I haven’t seen anything that catches my eye. I want to get a new car as soon as possible and willing to trade my Jetta in at the same time. I’m willing to spend $300 a month can anyone in SoCal help me out? I’ve been looking for an Infiniti Q50 or an Audi A4 but I’m open to other options aslong as I like it.

FAQ: READ ME FIRST: Getting Started With Leasehackr Forum

Brokers: https://forum.leasehackr.com/g/brokers

Looking for a deal in Denver. Would like something by the end of this month.
Can do 24 or 36 month and 12-15k miles.

I’m flexible on the model. I like the bmw X3/X5/530e, Infinity qx50, volvo s60, XC60, Audi Q5/SQ5, Mercedes GLC, Land rover discovery, Alfa Stelvio.
I’d like to stay under $500 a month. I’m not seeing much action on the forums from Denver, so I’m not sure what’s attainable out here.
Thanks!

Does anybody have any Volvo contacts in the northeast? I am Trying to help a friend get a V90 T6 RDesign but I can’t seem to get dealers below invoice. Opening to purchase too but it has to be new. Thanks

Hi, im looking to lease immediately. My current lease is up in 2 weeks.

1. BMW 4 series, 2 series, any german convertible, infinity q60
  2. 10k miles, 24 or 36 whatever is the better deal
  3. FL
  4. PM for cellphone
  5. Current audi lease, qualify for Mercedes fleet discount, will give max MSD

I currently have a 328i xdrive lease about to end November 5th. I’d like to get a 2019 BMW X3 M40i White Exterior, with Cognac Interior. PACKAGES + OPTIONS ,Driving Assistance Package
Parking Assistance Package
Premium Package
Harman Kardon surround sound system

1. 2019/BMW/X3 M40i
  2. 3 year 12,000 miles
  3. Midwest/ Kentucky
  4. Email, or PM on Here
  5. Loyalty, BMW CCA

I have attached a build code from BMW
https://www.bmwusa.com/byo.html#!/build/summary/dxtxh7xg

Hi,

I’m looking for a lease ASAP. I’m very flexible on what the model/make/year of the car is. I’m in so-cal. My only requirements are:

1. 24 month (or less) term
  2. Flexible on milage, but 10k-12k/year would be nice
  3. Monthly payment target (taking DAS into account) is $250

I was currently looking at the 2019 Kia Forte LXS since they seem to have some good deals going on: https://www.kia.com/us/en/offers/2019/90001?series=forte&offers=3,2,1,4, but I’m open to anything. I graduated from Uni in 2017, so could qualify for a college grad discount.

Please PM!

Hi all,

We currently lease a 2016 Jetta Sport that will be up in September. We are in the Philadelphia market, and are looking to get a similar vehicle, though we will be extremely flexible. Our target is:

1.  Sub $200 monthly payment

2.  7,500-10k miles

3.  Carplay/android auto

4.  leatherette seating

Any guidance would be appreciated

20 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill