Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Does anyone know or have a lease for a Jeep Wagoner or X5 for around $750-$800 a month? I currently have 2018 Jeep Sahara lease ending in the middle of March.

Where you need it?

I’m sorry. I’m located in Columbus OH

I don’t think RDX is that much bigger than Q5. But it’s ok. I think if you can find a remaining 2022 RDX it is a good deal, especially if you have loyalty. And since it’s 2022 you can negotiate some discounts. I don’t think there are any additional incentives aside from loyalty and military/grad.
X3 is always a solid choice, if you avoid the M-Sport option, your payment shouldn’t be that high. The space is pretty big too.
If you’re in SoCal, I can refer you to an Acura dealer that I had a good experience with. If you’re elsewhere then I can’t help too much, but you can always look at brokers and/or dealers on this site in your region, they should be able to provide you with good info.

Looking to lease a truck.
Terms: 36 to 39 month.
Preferably a 6 cylinder and 4wd or 4x4
Make: open
Model : open
Cylinder: 6, 8, or turbo 6.
Drivetrain: 4wd, 4x4 etc
Color: open
Location Socal 91786
Willing to drive

The Nissan frontier 4x4 18m is an incredible lease right now

3 Likes

I’m in Florida looking for a 2023 Lexus GX. Anyone had any luck lately with good deals

Thanks!

@AutoCompanion was at 3% on the GX and probably the only broker on here doing Lexus for the east coast

Looking for an Audi Q5 2022 45 premium plus in NorCal. Color: blue or silver

Looking to buy @10% off MSRP for 2023 or 10%+2k off MSRP for 2022.

Thanks

1 Like

I’m looking to buy any new 2022 BMW 740i or 750i (or x drive) on a 36/7.5k mile lease. I am in North Carolina but willing to ship, or potentially pickup. Looking for a substantial discount given this is an outgoing model with the 2023 refresh arriving now. 10%+ discount and all rebates, hoping there is some loyalty and lease cash available given year-end and trying to clear these out.

Also open to any remaining in stock 2022 Audi A8s, or an attractive 2023 but I think incentives are strong for 2022.

Hi I’m looking for an in stock
2022 mustang Mach e California edition with or without extended range.

Hoping to close the deal before year end.

Not willing to go above MSRP

Hello, looking for a 2023 lexus rx 350 hybrid premium plus. Can go 500 above MSRP. Would like place an order if possible. (nebula gray exterior, palamino leath with ash bamboo trim, panoromic view monitor, heated/ventilated rear seats ((not a big deal if not present)), pano roof, and digital rearview mirror). Thank you!
EDIT: location, New Jersey

Tell them where you are located (State)

1 Like

Looking to lease a mid-size SUV - Serious
Location - St. Louis, MO, 63104
Credit - 750
Target payment - <$500 on a 12k miles 36 month (flexible)

I would love to have memory seats as my wife and I share cars

Some cars we’ve considered but are open to other options:

• Kia Sportage SX/SX Prestige
  • Hyundai Santa Fe Limited
  • Toyota Highlander

Please DM me any deals we are willing to fly out

Preferably new. Couple brokers are offering 6-7% on MSRP. Planning to finance and not lease probably in this high APR market. Suggestions on best strategy? Discounts?

TIA Folks!

https://forum.leasehackr.com/tags/intersection/marketplace/NJ/Audi

1 Like

Looking for a 2022 SE Tiguan (or 2023) in Washington state. Willing to travel to surrounding states or ship. Finance for 60 to 72 mo. or lease if competitive rates (10k/yr). Credit score 770.

So far I cannot get more than $2,000 off - which is a dealer incentive - despite there being an abundance of Tiguans in Western WA. Would likely be swayed by a really good deal on a Mazda CX-5 of comparable trim.

1 Like

What car would you recommend? I was looking at Grand Cherokee 4xe. But the flu when someone gets one on here!