Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Brokers are sales people that you pay their commission up front instead of in the price of the car. but Jim aka Jrouleau426 has been here forever and has been providing good deals even in the pandemic.

5 Likes

Text me

Jim
215-359-6836

3 Likes

Hey all,

I’m looking for someone to help me negotiate a lease on a vw atlas here in Virginia.

Looking for a Tahoe LT lease or Waggoner series 2. Located in Columbus but willing to drive for a deal. Best quote I received on a Tahoe lease was $1050 month 10,000 miles, 0 down. MSRP was 67.7k. You think I could do better than this?

So you’d spend $41,000 on a 39 month lease? On a Tahoe?

Shoot, at that rate I’d just buy it

That may be the best option. Anyone have any luck getting a better deal?

took my honda in for service today and found out that the 23 CR-V is finally going to be released next month. anyone in the southeast region that is doing MSRP on orders? all dealers in the area I called are asking $3-5k over and are selling allocations only.

That’s a bold move, but with you being in Florida I’m sure they’re just taking advantage of the recent hurricane for one last squeeze before the music stops.

i know one of the sales managers at the dealership where I was getting service. he’s got over 100 people on a list to buy crv’s. i honestly think they’ll jump it up to $5k from their $3k when they finally arrive. i left at 7pm, on a friday, and there were people waiting in the lobby because all the sales people were taken. kia next door was packed as well.

1 Like

Who’d have thought the vanilla brands would command such a premium, and here I am giving away my roundels. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

they’re not far off in pricing these days. the new top of the line CR-V is going for $40k after destination! there is a lot of money in the area these dealerships are in but the run of the mill brands are constantly busy.

1 Like

Start an awareness campaign, maybe we can convert those who don’t think they can step up to the German leagues.

The More You Know Nbc GIF by For(bes) The Culture

actually this is for an older family member. i keep telling them “you know this could very well be your last car. why not try and spend a bit more now to have the added luxury?” i honestly cannot get them to budge on this. i texted them the tag from the CR-V demo they had on the lot. $39k after $3k in “extras”. the text response i got back was, and i quote, “ARE THEY OUT OF THEIR FUCKING MINDS???” with several colorful emojis at the end.

1 Like

I have a dealer willing to accept Supplier.

From what I understand, anyone that’s eligible is able to share 1 code a year?

Does anyone have one that they aren’t using? It would be greatly appreciated.

Both the dealer and person sharing could get in trouble for that.

1 Like

Incorrect, Supplier codes can be shared.

3 Likes

Looking to lease compact SUV in NY area. Preferences are below. 800+ credit. 10k/36mo.

Subaru Forester 2022 Sport
Honda CR-V 2023 EX or EX-L
Toyota Rav4 2023 XLE or XLE Premium (both w/ heated seat package)

I understand I might be early for the 2023s, but I can wait a few weeks if necessary.

Thank you!

Looking to lease a Kia forte LXS in pa zip 17046 if anyone can point me in the right direction I’d be appreciated.

Financing a Forte over 6 years will probably cost you a lot less than 2 successive 36m leases.