Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Looking for a loaded F150 Powerboost, would like to take over some ones lease if possible. Will only take a white exterior and black interior.

Located on Eastern Long Island. Looking for that unicorn of a deal… If they even exist anymore. Not picky, can take delivery ASAP. 800+credit. Only requirements 3row with 2nd row captains chairs. Prefer the nicer trim options. Leather, heated seats, etc.

Hey.
Haven’t been here for a while, so sorry if I’m not doing it right way.

I’m looking for lease deals (quite urgent) :

1. Car: 2023 Honda HR-V EX-L (FWD).
  2. Preferred exterior: “Modern Steel Metallic”.
  3. Mileage: 36 month/12K
  4. My location: 95130
  5. Leasing Honda Pilot right now (loyalty deals?)

Thanks!

Finance it.

Unicorns haven’t existed in a long, long time.

The next best thing is saving -~$10,000 by ordering a Highlander, Palisade or Telluride.

MSRP is a new unicorn on some cars.

1 Like

On those 3 cars, defined as a desirable spec on the lot: probably.

But there’s no need to waste time on a search with such slim prospects

Some people finishing their leases soon act like the end date was just dropped on them with no notice. Plan ahead. Order. None of this is remotely unknown for anyone with wifi in 2022.

I was about to chime in until I saw ‘Captain Chairs’, I don’t recall any unicorns for those right?

:smirk::point_up:

Well I meant it in the past. I saw a Carnival go for MSRP but not with Captain’s

Past has passed :man_shrugging:

Two things that bewilder me tied into your post are the number of times we see people ask, “Think the deals will be better next month?” and “Well, I am really trying to grab a desirable model off the lot”.

When is the last time we saw lease factors all trend in the direction of the consumer, with the exception of the acq fee waiver on certain Jeep or CCAP leases. Were just now seeing a rise in dealer discount with the other 3 factors either holding steady or trending in the wrong direction.

As you mentioned anyone who reads the news or plays around on LH should have the knowledge to foresee these things and plan accordingly.

Pricing can get better, but the rates will continue to offset it.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,
Looking for a Cadillac broker in FL

Any recommendations?

Looking for any in or around Virgina willing to deliver to Virginia a 2022 Kia EV6 Wind RWD selling around MSRP. everything i find is around $5K+ over MSRP

@Jrouleau426 posted 2 at msrp this morning
Shoot him a message

My ev6 are msrp but awd (better resale value) and they have tech package.

Will you deliver to Va zipcode 24541?

I can refer you to shippers. About $500 to get it to VA

Ok can you give me a price for a lease and purchase. What trim exactly and options? Can I look at it online antywhere? Never used a broker.

1 Like