Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

@Jrouleau426 for the rav4
Might want to buy it tho mf is .00315 for tier one I believe

1 Like

oooof.

10char

My wife currently drives a pretty loaded 20 Cadillac xt6. The plan was to buy it in December when the lease is up, but last month she got rear ended. My concern is the value of the car has diminished now that Carfax shows an accident, and it annoys me because it was just the right of the bumper and not major.

Now we are looking for a new car to lease. All she cares about is having a 3rd row and captains chairs in the 2nd.

Any suggestions for an SUV we can get under $700? Perfect credit, located in south Florida.

Anyone have a friends and family supplier discount for me?
OR can someone guide me?
Thanks!

1 Like

Hello, I’m located in KY.

Looking for a SUV with leather under $500 per month, 1st payment only on drive off. Any help is appreciated.

Needing to move quickly.

Currently my best offer if 4k over msrp without paying for any dealer added accessories. I like the car but waiting for a good price, please advise.

Hello All!

I’m planning on purchasing a truck come March 2023. Originally I was planning on getting a Tacoma but am warming up to the idea of getting a Ford Ranger. Does anyone here have any <= msrp Ford dealers in the Central Texas area?

In mid 2021, I was able to get an allocation for a 2022 NSX Type S that should arrive in the next 2 weeks. I’ve owned multiple NSXs (1st gen and 2nd gen) and intended to keep this car, believing it will increase in value over time. I recently sold my 2020 NSX to clear the garage space for the Type S. Now I’m having second thoughts about keeping it mainly because I rarely drove my other NSXs and my insurance is about to skyrocket with a new teen driver.

I’m pretty experienced in $50k-$100k cars but I don’t have many contacts for exotic cars. Several Type S models traded for $300k-350k at the end of 2021 and beginning of 2022 but like all high end cars, the market has dropped quite a bit.

I’m leaning towards selling the car and am pretty reasonable in expectations. A local exotic dealer offered to sell it on consignment but their fee was pretty high. I’d prefer to sell it outright to an exotic dealer that actually wants to retail the car. If any brokers have such contacts, please PM me.

Thanks.
(pic is of a similar car)

2 Likes

Anyone know of someone that does lease buyouts on a Honda from Honda Finacial in NY/NJ

@Clutch you do exotics?

1 Like

I’d subscribe to x-plan via Mustang Club which will give you a discount off invoice and shop for a dealer that takes x-plan. Some dealers won’t take it for instock but almost all of them will take it on an order.

Just buys them. :eyes:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: List of places to sell or value your car online

Ofcourse we can help!
@WeakestLink send it to us and well be happy to work with you on this!

1 Like

Hello all,

Can someone help with the below numbers it looks very inflated on a 2023 X1? Looking to get out of my current X! lease due in February into this one, any help would be appreciated.

Yikes! Those numbers are with a trade?

And it looks like the sheet is written up for an X2, not an X1.

You can open your own thread in “Ask The Hackrs”

1 Like

Yes with a trade

An X2 is like 38k, what’s the other 6k?

Options. :relaxed: