Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Sticking to 1% rule……you’re gonna get smoked before it’s closed and sent to the “wanted” section

2 Likes

You might be able to pay under 720/mo with a balloon note. You’re not leasing one for 720 and $0 down unless you get a couple thousand off msrp (not happening). I have grey or red 3.0 premiums available at msrp with $1k fee. Text if interested and you figure out your budget.

Jim
215-359-6836

I don’t think Supras have ever been ‘1%’ cars, even 2 yrs ago with decent discounts and low MF. Since then, MF has gone up significantly and supras aren’t being discounted, MSRP at best.

You’re going to have to purchase or balloon finance for that.

1 Like

Correct. I want to say they leased in the 700 range pre covid. Now prob closer to 900

Tells us you spent 10+ years overpaying for leases in the decade BCE (before chip-shortage era)

3 Likes

Oooo you said that which should not be said…

1 Like

Isn’t it amazing how quickly we can zero in on it!

1 Like

Hey man any chance you can DM the dealer/broker on your X5? Its been a few months since you posted so the #'s are probably different now but worth a shot to reach out.

@Clutch has been posting some good BMW X5 deals.

1 Like

Probably just some marketing money thrown at it by a director who was in a good mood.

Word of mouth from a one off deal is marketing.

Hi, looking for following, thanks

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    2023 BMW X5 M50i, Have a build MSRP $97,200
  2. Term/Mileage
    15k miles/ year
  3. Region/State
    CA 95070
  4. Preferred method of contact
    forum message / email
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    800+ credit score

@BMW_Dave

2 Likes

Hey Lease Hackrs,

I’m not sure if this is the correct thread to ask:

I am currently looking to take over someone’s lease preferably in FL. Here’s some criteria-

Audi/Bmw/Mercedes
18 months or more left on lease term
1000 miles + per month remaining
-No serious damage or accident reported

I have Teir 1 credit + can get approved quickly.
I am willing to pay for transfer fee + down & if needed shipping costs.

Please DM or feel free to email me at Noah.ohayon@cbre.com

TY in advance!

Have you taken a peek at the private transfer section?

I have, TY for letting me know. Unfortunately everything in there is taken or makes no sense lol!

Anything interesting on Swap a Lease or LeaseTrader? Swap being the more preferred and legitimate site of the two.

1 Like

Looking to lease a '22 XT6 AWD w/onxy package. I’ve seen a number of brokers on the East coast, but I am still searching for one in my area - Southern California. Thank you,

If this is real it’s pretty close to your ask and a great deal

I just sent you a PM

Appreciate you looking out Ursus! :facepunch:

2 Likes

Hi, looking for order discount on 2023 Ford Maverick.
I’m in NC BTW.

Thanks