Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Any leads and or brokers for deals on a Suburban/Yukon XL/Escalade lease in the tri state area?

Thanks

This is probably the last car I’m buying for my mom (yes, we can lease, but would like to buy out the lease quickly if possible/advantageous)

Needs to be a 2025 Camry XLE. MUST be in Ocean Gem with Boulder (not black) interior with at least a Premium Plus package - non-negotiable

On Autotrader found the exact car she’s looking for (must be loaded with more, but they don’t list all the options) at Toyota AutoNations GA/Thorton Road. VIN 4T1DAACK7SU33C840 listed at MSRP of $42,250 which they list “in transit”. We can close the deal anytime after 7/29 - or later, but that’s what she wants.

My cell is 714-322-2255 in I’m in S. CA. Let me know if you can “make an old lady happy!”

-Mark

FYI - I’ve NOT had any contact with the dealer, just found the car on AutoTrader!

Hello,

Any brokers in Oklahoma?
Looking for 2 EV SUVs-Cadillac, Bmw and/or Mercedes.

Hi

Looking to purchase

2020+ Toyota Highlander Limited
8 seats
<60k miles
Ideally silver

Max budget $33k out the door

Is this feasible?

Please pm me if you can help, thanks!

How much is your TTL?

And don’t all Limiteds have captains chairs, ie sub 8 seats?

Looking for small SUV, AWD, panoramic sunroof, no cloth seats (don’t need real leather), 36mo lease/10k miles/yr - located in upper midwest but car is for college daughter who goes to school in Alabama - so could pick up there if needed. Need to pull trigger within 2 weeks! Ideal payment range $300-350/mo.

Looking for a Murano SV 18/10 lease , I’m in NYC and would drive up to 1-2 hours to pickup , I’m returning another nissan. It seems there is up to $5400 in incentives on some Muranos as well as a good MF/RES. I would like to be around $300 with taxes/fees if nothing down or equivalent if putting down fees/taxes.

Looking for two Kia EV9 Light RWD or Wind (must have 7 seats) for a 24/10 lease in Florida.

Can arrange transportation from other states.

Man I missed this!!!

My husband and I are relocating to Fountain Valley (Orange County, CA) at the end of next week (7/26) from Philadelphia, PA.

We are looking to:

• lease 2 new cars upon arrival (if we can sign for these cars before I arrive in SoCal, even better)
  • Looking for a fuel efficient vehicle (electric and/or hybrid) that’s an SUV or a crossover (similar to a rav4, grand highlander, traverse, telluride etc)
  • make, model, color isn’t a huge priority for us. Just looking for dependable cars that have enough space for a growing family.
  • we’re looking to keep costs for both cars under $750/month total
  • 10k miles minimum for 36 months
  • both of us have tier 1 credit.
  • we have all available Costco incentives (executive membership)
  • my husband works for a company that is a supplier for most automobile manufacturers, so we should be eligible for supplier discounts.
  • My dad is a GM retiree
  • if we get a Toyota, I think we’d be eligible for a lease loyalty rebate of $1K

For the right deal, we are ready to sign next Saturday. Thanks!

I am looking for any of the following vehicles.

Lyriq TECH RWD or Lux 2
EQE 350+ with driver assist package

Any lease length is ok. I just want the lowest monthly payment with low or zero DAS.

Thank you

Looking for an Ioniq 5 Limited (RWD or AWD). 24 month lease. I’m fine putting money down, but would like the all-in cost to be ~$11K. Located in Westchester, NY. Thank you!

Have tons of great options in my Kia/hyundai thread that I update regularly Socal Hyundai + Kia Lease and Purchase Deals (July) - #730 by Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto

60 month lease ok?

1 Like

Sorry I forgot I am in florida but willing to travel upto Atlanta if I can get a great deal…

Also on Lyriq if I can get a sports 1 model its fine too.

yes if I can get a great deal.

Why would you make payments on the same vehicle for 60 months, then at the end lease return the vehicle to the lender and have nothing to show for it? Plus, you’ve paid for repairs/tires/etc. during that 60-month time frame. Do you understand the advantages and disadvantages of leasing?

Thank you for your reply. I had requested for a 3year period.

Make sure you know and understand how all of the components of a lease work, and how they work together before you do anything.