Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Thank you for your advise. I am still learning.

Just trying to save you from being taken advantage of. Leasing is not as cut and dry as a traditional purchase. There are a lot of numbers that can be manipulated on a lease to really take advantage of you or muddy the waters on the deal.

1 Like

Look in the Marketplace for the region where you live.

And EQB might be significantly cheaper.

In search of:

Any AWD EV lease for a steal. 12033 zip.
Color, trims (prefer base to keep cost low), features, etc do not matter to me.
Anything AWD with a killer effective cost is perfect.

Ps, yes, i have tried messaging 6+ brokers and been all over the marketplace replying to/messaging people. No luck. I must be really bad at this and I would like to shoot my shot at getting some help.

Thanks.

Looking for a Mercedes S Class lease in Texas not the EV. If you k ow of any deals please hit me up

I see the deal posted of LYRIQ being leased for under $500 per month, but I’ve checked a few dealer websites in norcal / SF bay area, and all their LYRIQ’s are going for $750+ a month

Anyone know any dealers with a cheaper LYRIQ available for lease?

Currently have a Tesla Model Y lease, and am a Costco member

Would also be open to other cheaper options as well. I see people posting about $160 ARIYA, any of those available for bay area?

I split my time between Bay Area and Las Vegas, so also open to vegas leases, but iirc the registration fee is 2% of MSRP, versus california 0.65%. So I got charged 2% of $70K MSRP on my tesla model Y when I leased it & registered it in Las Vegas in November 2023, even though the actual price was only $50K due to tesla price cuts.

You aren’t going to find the deals people post here on dealer websites. Most of the super low deals you see took quite a bit of work to find a dealer to cooperate.

I’d go through the marketplace here and look for a dealer/broker that sells to your area to find reasonable priced options. If you want an all time deal then its going to take work (and a bit of luck) and great timing. ALso, many of these deals require you to qualify for various rebates/loyalty etc that you may not get. This can change the payment by a ton, especially on a short lease.

Click on Marketplace for California and the brand you’re looking for

You can also talk to multi-brand brokers such as @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto to see what their best deal is at any given time

1 Like

Looking for a Mercedes s580 or s580e lease deal. 10k miles. 24-36 months whichever is the best deal.

We’re looking for a crossover EV, similar to the Tesla Model Y. I’ve been reading that leasing to buy is MUCH cheaper. Unfortunately, I’ve never leased a car and I know pretty much nothing about it. So here goes:

Looking for a Hyundai Ioniq 5, Kia EV6, or Genesis GV60. For the Ioniq, I’m looking at the Limited trim; not 100% sure of the trim on the others. Also considering the Lexus RZ 300e Premium.

Term and mileage don’t matter much, since I intend to buy the car.

I’m in the DC metro area, but I would drive a reasonable distance for a good deal. Bought my last car in North Carolina. Heck, I’m driving to Cleveland this weekend.

You can reach me by email at sirwillae2@gmail.com

No special qualifications.

I’m really looking to minimize the total cost of buying the car. I have enough cash on hand to to just buy it outright. But if leasing is going to save me money, I’m definitely open to it.

Why would you buy any car without any clarity on what it will be worth in N years?

RZ has a very low money factor and residual is 37% so buyout is also low, would be a good lease to buy if thats your goal

Those under $500 Lyriq deals were not advertised “specials” by dealers. It required a lot of work on the part of the buyer to get a dealer to agree to those terms.

I’m looking for an Audi Q3 in white exterior. I’m not particular about any other features or customization. I’m simply looking for the best price. I’m based in Los Angeles, 90017. Please message me if you have a competitive rate. Thank you!

And you think some folks want to pay a higher price???
It must be the air out there.
:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

I messaged a customer on here that I would not be the cheapest price. Their response:

Did I ask for the cheapest price? I can afford what I want when I want it. I want that White with Amber XC90 and I want in my driveway in 4 hours, if you can’t do that, please point me in the direction of someone who can.

There are people on this site who make 7 figures monthly who do not care about saving $2.42 a month.

1 Like

Bad survey alert :exclamation:

3/10, delivery took 4 hours and 15 minutes and there was a small dirt smudge on the passenger quarter panel

10/10 got the car to him in JUST under 3.5 hours and a cash tip too!

got a sweet google review and a referral out of it as well!

5 Likes

Hi folks,
I’m looking for a fully-loaded custom-build/in-stock X5 m60i in California (MSRP ~$103k-105k with Executive pkg and B&W stereo).
I’m based in NorCal but I can pick it up in SoCal as well.
I’m not sure about the market but it seems some brokers are advertising 8% off MSRP (correct me if I’m wrong though).
Please let me how much % off you could do and monthly payment with 0 down.

Thanks in advance!!

Looking for a bit of a unicorn. Porsche Taycan sport or cross turismo. New models are hitting dealers and some still have new 23/24 models. I’m in TX but will ship the right car.
Not racist but no black cars. Let me know if you have something. Thanks