Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Finance this bad boy (or something similar). This will do another 100k with just brakes, oil changes and tires.

That’s not the right comparison to make. You’d need to compare to what your lease payments would be over the next 6 years.

I’m the only one working. She’s going to start back up soon, but I don’t count on income we don’t have yet.

Peace of mind / safety is not a smoke show for us. Some of the stuff is just nice to have, but the cross traffic detection, auto-braking, lane alert, and blind spot monitoring have helped us multiple times over the past 3 years.

I’ve had many beaters and used cars throughout my life, and they’re good moves financially. But I’ve also had them break down on highways more than once, including at least once with my wife driving by herself, in repair shops for multiple days at a time, require repairs that cost more than the car is worth, etc… Right now we have a 2005 Honda Pilot as a second car, but it’s had a leaky head gasket for a little while so we can’t trust it for long drives. The repair is like $4k+, so not worth doing.

I get what you’re saying, but being in the red every month for 6 years until we’re able to take advantage of the equity is also not really viable.

1 Like

Wanted: Ioniq 5 Limited trim 24/12 under $8,500 one pay (or equivalent monthly)

1 Like

lol @ you suggesting a car from the max lmao

Still looking for an EQE350 under $81,100 MSRP with at least 16% discount. Ready to sign. Can do MSDs and loaners under 1,500 miles. Located in Colorado and can do shipping.

Looking for any lease with 0 down, <400/ month.

If there’s any ridiculous EV deals such as the Eqs/eqe will be open to increasing budget. Can pay for out of state delivery as well

Credit: 760

Current household has an EV, mazda, Nissan, and a C8, will qualify for most partner discounts as well.

Thanks,

Dodge Hornet until Monday you can get under $300 with conquest (any active non cdjr lease)

Lots of ev options, id4, Ariya, Ioniq5 or 6, Maybe even a 4xe for that ballpark depending on your state incentives.

And some Mazda Hyundai and Nissan smaller suvs also doable

Marketplace should have quite a few options but with shipping.

looking for a 24 subaru outback wilderness or honda passport trailsport 12/36 $0 sign and drive. No loyalty or conquest .Reg. will be in upstate NY so may need to be shipped.

Not sure what you consider ridiculous especially considering TX taxes and fees alone could be $6,000+

As always check pricing for yourself in the Marketplace and see if it’s something you’d want

Looking for an EQS 580 sedan in California. 800 credit.

Hello,

Any broker here wants to help with F-150 STX Super Crew purchase.

Thanks
DK

1 Like

New to the Leasehackr

Finishing up my 1st lease on a White GMC Terrian SLT this October 2024.
My current mileage is 29,000.
I want to end my lease early so I can get into a larger SUV. I’m in the Inland Empire area, please send deals my way.

Update:
New to the Lease hackr forum; Super Supporter to get access to the calulator.
I am in no hurry. Just being overly proactive and learning more about leasing a car.
I am also interested in working with a broker.

That’s probably the most ambigous post I’ve seen here. Do you even have any ideas of your next car? Also deals end today (Or tomorrow), so any deal will be gone in 24 hours.

Since you are a Super Supporter and want to trade your car in TODAY, a Nissan Ariya , a Nissan Rogue, and an Hyundai Ioniq 5/6 are very cheap TODAY

1 Like

Hello! Looking to lease an Audi e-tron GT. Located in WA state (groan), but willing to pick up from adjacent states or arrange shipment. Ideally looking for a 24/10 lease term. Excellent credit and also have Costco. Thanks!

Is an i4 with AWD + comfort/convenient packages around $500/month realistic? No MSDs, 24/10k. NJ reg so no sales tax.

I’m looking at broker deals and they seem to stay around $600.

Seems like a stretch for an I4 xDrive at 24months for that payment. Maybe an eDrive for 36 months.

Looking for a 3-row SUV lease (36 or 48 months, 12,000 or better 15,000). Open to Infiniti QX50 (Luxe), Acura MDX (A-Spec), or something similar, including Subaru Ascent and Honda Pilot (36 months only). Demo is ok. Would like to stay around $550

It is with ~$8,000 down at 36 months and loyalty/fleet

1 Like